Raffaello Network — kenzo jump
They sent me a tracking number for DHL. I tracked it and the item went back and forth between India and the UK on several occasions.
I contacted Raffaelo and had a very rude reply from someone called Dawn. The emails went back and forth and I was shocked at the rudeness of her emails.
I then called DHL who said they had absolutely no record of any deliveries scheduled for my address.
I raised this again with 'Dawn' show sent me such a rude response and now they are refusing me a refund and refusing to send me the item.
More Raffaello Network Complaints & Reviews
- Raffaello-network.com - Raffaello Network is not a legitimate seller of any of the brands on its website 
- Raffaello Network - Item never received but charged - Fradulent 
- Raffaello Network - Awful company 
- Raffaello Network - Fraudulent company 
- Raffaello Network - Lying about fake products.
- www.raffaello-network.com - The seller didn't provide the order
- Raffaello Network - Terrible experience! 
- Raffaello Network - lack of customer service 
- raffaello networks - thanks giving scam
- Raffaello-network.com - Gifts never received