Radius Electronics / Fraud

1 Netherlands, Rotterdam, NY, US Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-252-0651

Company got my resume from Careerbuilder-offer what sounds like a good job as a USA chain Supply Mgr. Say they have no reps here and want to expand into the States. Give you a company e-mail, sign a contract and put you under a 60 day probation perid. I was in my third week of doing tasks for my coach Femke Bogart, A deposit was put into my account supposedly for me to make a cash payment to a new Vendor Proton Micro who I beleive they work together. They send you bake invoices and tracking numbers all are fake-then the money is electronically removed from your account within a couple of days as it was stolen out of someone else account. You are left with the loss. Also once this happens they can never be contacted on the phone or will not return your e-mails.
I did find out they are working out of China and the website has only been up for a little over 48 days. If this saves someone else a large monetary loss please do not take this job! These people are just out to launder their stolen money and leave you wilth the loss!

Comments

• Bu
      Dec 04, 2012
    Radius Electronics - Not returning my calls
    Radius Electronics

I was given a job as a sales rep for the USA for Radius Electronics. I gave them info for payroll purposes. They wired money into my account, and then after I had taken it out, so did they. They are now not returning my calls.

Dec 05, 2012

These people are scammers Do not let the website which is fake and their business saavy fool you. They are wire transfer fraud experts and will take you for the 9K range. Their website has only been up for 48 days or so and the principles I dealt with are Femke Bogart my so called coach HR person Floria Bakker and Finance person Niels De Jong- Once they have your confidence-let you be in trainig for about 3 weeks they wire transfer money into your bank acct saying it is for paying for parts to a new vendor order has to ship that day and when you have paid out all of this money that is supposedly in your account -you get the money reversed out of your account as it was stolen and you are left holing the bill. And you can neber ever ger through to Radius Electronics again. I want as many people to know out there this is a scam it will cost you big time and the website is realyy working out of China. I suggest if you have been burned I made a complaint to the FBI and Interpol.

• Ta
      Dec 05, 2012
    Radius Electronics - They are all fake
    Radius Electronics

Radius Electronics hire as their supply chain manager and transfer funds to your account to send it to suppliers to place orders. They make fake invoices and pretend that they are a well-established company. Do not trust their professional appearance and titles as they are all fake.

Dec 06, 2012

Did you get scammed by them I did .If you did did you have any recourse? Once they got the money from me I have never been able to reach always the answering service.Have left many not nice messages. These people are the worst. They suck you in and you really think you have a good job and I have to say I never saw it coming!

• Th
      Dec 06, 2012

I have been working with Femke Bogart for the past three days... She is giving me different tasks to do and a bunch of reading material. I am still working with her and she is still emailing me. What should I do?

Dec 06, 2012

The next step will be that you will start to do different orders. Do they have your bank acct for payroll? I did things for almost thre weeks until one day I found that a deposit was in my bank acct. I had quoted this company Proton Micro 1 week before and Thanksgiving came so she said she would postpone until after the holiday. Did they give you a radius e-mail? She told me the money came from an affiliate account here and I was to do a cash transaction to this Vendor as they are new. This happened two days in a row.
    I never knew that funds electronically put into your acct could be taken out-but they can. The companies that monies were sent from had been hacked into . So I am now out 9400.00 and Femke, Floris and Niels have never answered me back. If myou want to stay and if something like this happens to you I would just say that I cannot do a cash transaction do not do anything with the money and in a couple of days it will be taken back. They never paid me either, Niels said I was to get my first pay on Nov 28 never happened. Be very careful if you decide to stay, these people are very professional. I fell for this and I was in the chain supply workplasce before. It all seemed on the up and up.Let me know what you do. Thanks!!

• Xx
      Dec 07, 2012

YOU SHOULD RUN!! A huge devastation for my family and myself. Was hired as senior supply chain manager. Signed a contract for 48, 000 year with 4 weeks vacation, bonuses and health benefits. I was on unemployment and was eager to start. I had to report to unemployment that I had a job. Was in training for 3 weeks. Worked everyday on fake invoices and fake tasks. Nearing the end of 3 weeks, they asked me to do a wire transfer and I became suspicious. That's is when became leery. I did a google search, and that's when I came across this website. Prior to starting, I did do a web search and their was no negative feedback. I never received payment for work. I am out 5 weeks of unemployment, which I cannot get back. They are a very elaborate scam. Worked with Femke Bogart, Niels De Jong. I hope this information helps someone to not fall victim as I did.

Dec 07, 2012

I unfortunately could not find anything negative going on when I starterd this job. I was offered the same as you and did unfortunately fall for doing the send cash to a new vendor for immediate shipment. I am hoping at least these help other people from getting scammed . I am shocked they are still up and running.My huge devastation as the I lost 9400.00 in this scheme and of course wqas never paid. My goal is to let anyone know their scheme and hopefully one day they will be found and arrested!

• So
      Dec 09, 2012

I, too, had been looking for work and was excited to be able to work before the holidays. I was suspicious from the beginning as it seemed too good to be true. I didn't get too far into the 'training' because I started to nose around and find info out on this fraudulent company. I did open some email from them and saw some suspisicious things on my computer. I thought they hacked into my computer, as I started to see many unusual files with European soccer pictures (strange, I know) and various other files, so I registered a complaint with the FBI's online service board. They are a SCAM!! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY PERSONAL INFORATION! I took my computer into the Geek Squad, because I have personal info on it, and was afraid it had been comprimised. Be AWARE OF THESE PEOPLE, they are very good and seem credible. BUT THEY ARE NOT. I sent email to all of the companies they are 'credible' with and each sent me back the same response, that they were not registered and to be aware. I think they caught on to my suspicion because they said they had a fire in the building, but I never heard back from them. I reported them to Snopes, as well and they said they were a money laundering fake company and that their website had only been up since the end of October this year. so please beware!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION! REMOVE ALL THEIR EMAILS AND REPORT THEM ASAP!!

• Su
      Dec 25, 2012
    Radius Electronics - Fraudulat employment
    Los Angeles
    California
    radius-electronics.com

This company has acted as a good employer with the intent to pay for working for them. It appears that a couple of days prior to the paying my base salary my email account with them password was changed and I no long heard from my manager; Femke Bogart. I called his office and I kept receiving that he was unavailable.