Radio Shack — rude manager & info gathering
At the check out, a young female employee who seemed agitated from the start, asked me for a lot of personal information that had not be requested during previous shopping transactions and I told her I wasn't comfortable giving out this info, that I had recently received lots of junk mail. She was got more upset and so I cancelled the credit card transaction and pulled out cash. She again asked me for my address, phone number and driver's license and I told her that this info was not necessary for a cash transaction. She began to ring up the sale and the male manager walked up and asked if there was a problem and I said that there was not a problem. He said that he couldn't have me abusing his employees and told me I'd have to leave the store.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Stevens Point, WI I looked at this kid half my age with below intelligence and had to smile - thinking he must be kidding. As I was getting my receipt he said I had to leave the store - an obvious attempt at impressing the female employee with his "might". I politely explained that I was a longtime faithful customer and I would be complaining about his lack of courtesy and knowledge of customer service. He refused to give me his card so I made a note of his name on the tag he wore. As I left the store, he threatened me by yelling out that he had my personal information in the computer. He shouted that I was banned forever from the store. Beware of Radio Shack in Stevens Point Wisconsin. Under previous management it was a fine establishment - albeit a store filled with items you can most of the time find cheaper elsewhere.
More Radio Shack Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- RadioShack - unauthorized charges 
- Radio Shack - poor customer service!
- RadioShack.com - god sake do not waste your money on expedited shipping
- Radio Shack - unprofessional & misinformed manager
- RadioShack - sexual harrassment taken lightly