Radio Shackfalse advertisement

Radio shack black Friday ad clearly states "We'll match any printed competitor's price for any item on this page, plus give you an Extra 10% off No need to shop around! Promise". Called Radio Shack Fossil Creek Plaza and the Manager Tanya stated that she had 1 pair of purple Beats Solos, I then asked her if they would match the printed price of Best Buy she stated that she would have to call her district manager. I said ok i'll be right there. When I arrived 3min later I told her I had just spoken to her and she proceeded to call her district manager. While on the phone another couple walked in after us and asked the sales associate at the counter if they had any more Beats and he stated we might have 1 pair of purple beats left. As the manager was speaking to the district manager she told him well we don't have any here anyways. She then hung up the phone and said that they didnt have anymore beats.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Fort Worth, TX I then was confused and asked her why she said that she had 1 purple pair left she stated that they had already been spoken for and she was holding them. She then changed her story and said they were not there because they had been sold. Again confused I asked why she would tell me over the phone they had 1 pair left and then again when I arrived she said they had 1 pair of purple left. She began arguing with me stating that she didn't have them. I then left the store and sat in my car trying to get a hold of Radio Shack Corporate. The manager then came out of the store and approached my car, she asked me for my phone number so customer service could call me. She then proceeded to say that the people in the store were buying the purple beats and they were there before us. I and my husband tried to explain to her that the couple walked in after us we saw them walk in heard them ask for the beats and the associate told them that they may have a purple pair left. I told her I felt she was racist and did not want to sell them to us because we were mexican

Mi
Nov 28, 2014

Comments

• Ra
      Jul 26, 2007

You need to talk to the customer service of the phone company you have and get that sorted out. It's not Radishack's fault it was changed. We just sell and activate the phones.

•   Jul 07, 2008
    Radio Shack - Warranties with products
    Norfolk
    Virginia

Do not purchase warranty with any product at Radio Shack. The warranty company will find some reason to not repair or replace. And Radio Shack does not care about the service that they give or the warranty company is giving. They just try to sell you something that is worthless. I was informed that by a store manager. I was sold the warranty with this big sales pitch, then when i needed it. It was a scam.

• St
      Aug 09, 2008

With all due respect. My husband and I have purchased many products from radio shack with service plans attached. We have never had that happen. We have a Magellan GPS which has been repaired for free with shipping paid with no problems from the company ( Assurant). And I have had 2 other items replaced by gift card which quit working. Indianapolis.

• In
      Jul 12, 2009

I am a former emplyoee of Radioshack. I resigned because of the fact that I tried to file a sexual harrassment case against one of my co-workers. My DM told me that I needed to quit being dramatic and that I needed to grow the [censored] up. I'm so disturbed as to how a company can run a business and a corporation like this. After I resigned, as I was leaving the store, my co-worker came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and started to rub it and said "Sweetheart, I'm glad that you are leaving." This is a n outrage!! My Manager also resigned because of this same issue. She complained to our DM, and all the DM would tell us is to quit being dramatic. This particular co-worker would call us sweetheart, baby, babygirl, and honey. After making multiple complaints against him the DM would tell us that we were being childish and over dramatic. How would anyone feel if they were called baby abd sweetheart by someone that they didn't really know and this person was not related to them? This needs to be taken care of and this DM needs to be let go.

• Ot
      Sep 25, 2009
    Radio Shack - manager
    radio shack
    Waynesboro
    Virginia
    Phone: [protected]

Store manager was seriously rude to me while asking for information regarding a product and continued her personal conversation loudly on her cell phone.

Dec 14, 2009

She's a clown. Post the store address, get her name and complain to her area manager or supervisor (there is one).

• Kr
      May 04, 2010
    Radio Shack - The manager was very rude to me
    radioshack.com

Went to Radio Shack and the manager was very rude to me. If i am going to spend my money then i need the person i am buying from to act like my money business is important.

• Ho
      Dec 14, 2010
    Radio Shack - Didn't honor posted price
    Radio Shack

adio Shack displayed a Grundig G3 radio for $89.99. Took it to the cash register and was told the sale ended the previous day and the price is now $149.99. Manager refused to honor the displayed price. Last time I'll ever shop in a Radio Shack!

• Po
      Dec 29, 2010

Yeah, each tag/sign has an expiration date on them!!! Read them from now on.

• Po
      Dec 29, 2010

Wow infurated and outrage, that had NOTHING to do with this topic at all. How about going somewhere else and complaining about it.

• Ji
      Jan 02, 2011
    Radio Shack - customer service
    radio shack
    Port Angeles
    Washington

i was in the local radio shack lookin for a few things. I was approached by a sales associate named courtney buchanan who kept interrupting me so she could send text messages. I ended up leaving and going to a different store for my purchase

• Bo
      Feb 10, 2011
    Radio Shack - Replacement Plan
    13 ?Wchoolst
    Boston
    Massachusetts

Do NOT buy their replacement plan! I bought it on headphones, but you can't redeem in-store, you have to go online, fill out forms, SEND THEM BACK, then wait 5-7 days. Total BS. And a ripoff.

Do NOT buy Radio Shack Replacement Plans! "No Hassle" my ###!

Debating whether to ever shop there again.

• In
      Mar 31, 2011
    Radio Shack - Stay away from these guys
    Radio Shack

I broke my cell phone's charger so we went to Radio Shack where we purchased our phone. Can't buy one and my phI can't is good until April 2009.

I had to buy a car charger but only works when the car is running. I am very frustrated as I use my phone a lot.

I paid $25.00 for a car charger!! They told me they don't make the chargers anymore.

• Sh
      May 18, 2011
    Radio Shack - Seeking Employment
    Radio Shack

I went into the Radio Shack in Eastover Shopping Center in Maryland at about 12:30pm to inquire about employement and received the worst reception ever. The two young ladies were rude, did not identify themselves when asked, and were not willing to assist me at all. They did however, laugh at me which really made me feel bad. All this was in front of a customer that they obviously knew. Wow I will never buy anything from that store.

• To
      May 18, 2011

you should send a certified, return receipt letter addressed to the top banana of Radio Shack. If you notice, the people that work for Radio Shack are the most unprofessional, rude, ignoramuses employees anywhere.

Jun 01, 2011
    Radio Shack - Cell phone warranty
    Radio shack
    Georgia

Radio Shack sold me a cell phone warranty saying that theirs covered water damage. When I went in to get a replacement, they said accidental damage was not covered. They refused to replace it. Calls to their corporate offices haven't made a difference. My question is: what is water damage if it is not accidental. Do they only cover intentional damage?

• Ca
      Nov 03, 2011
    Radio Shack - Stay away
    Radio Shack

I agreed on a contract at Radio Shack for one plan on my phone. After having the phones for over a month I receive a letter that I don't get that plan that I get another one because of my credit. I want the contract I agreed to at Radio Shack? If I cant get that contract I had at Radio Shack I want to cancel my plan. I like the plan I agreed not the one that was sent in the mail.

• Hu
      Nov 04, 2011

At that point it has NOTHING to do with Radio Shack. They are just a dealer for the phones, they are not Service Providers, Service Techs. All they do is the physical activation, through the carrier of course, then give you the phone. The plan and what the carrier changed has nothing to do with the Store. Now if it is a carrier store like AT&T or Verizon, that would be different, but it is Radio Shack.

• Sh
      Jan 25, 2012

BostonBob1

Sorry you were not informed correctly. The replacement process is actually very easy.

1.Take product to the local store
    2. The store will call warranty company, get a authorization number.
    3. The store will FED-EX the package to the warranty company for you free,
    4. As soon as the FED-EX driver scans the package, you will receive an email with the electric gift card number. Print it off, go to the store, pick up your new product.

This way, it is "No Hassle"

• Do
      Aug 23, 2012

I got one better Toni the manager of the Springfield store on South Campbell actually stole my money.. when I leave here I am going to file a complaint with the police department. Missouri is a trip. Don't know what this dude is thinking.

• Do
      Aug 23, 2012

Oh never mind, the manager Toni called me and told me that I left my wallet in the store. I thought when he picked it up and put it behind the counter he was trying to steal it. After all he is Italian and Italians do steal.