Radio Shack / virgin mobile top up service refusal!
I have been going to Radio Shack to have my cell phone topped up for three months now. Every time I top up, a particular girl helps me to add $40 to my cell phone account. No problem. Yesterday, July 16, 2007, 2:30 PM, I go in to top up my cell phone and she is not there. The representative behind the counter says he can only top up either $10, $30 or $50. I tell him I need only $40. He looks at me and says, "Like I said..." and repeats himself. I said, "Well, the other girl has been adding $40 to my account every month and that is what I need to cover my charges of $34.99 including taxes. $50 would be too much." Mind you, I am being nice to this gentleman and only trying to explain my needs exactly as I have phrased them here. He throws his hands up in the air, stands back from his register and with a sweeping gesture of his right arm towards his computer, yells, "Would you like to come back here and show me how to do my job!!!" I was horrified. I just looked at him and calmly said, "You don't have to be rude. You may not know how to enter $40, but the other girl does." and I walked out. I went home and called Virgin Mobile who confided that what the girl was doing was adding two $20 Top Ups to my account each month. Why couldn't he have done the same or offered that? I am still embarrassed every time I think of how he treated me.
More Radio Shack Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- Radio Shack - samsung a8 plus
- Radio Shack - cable
- Radio Shack - request a fraud investigation
- Radio Shack - warranty and support 
- Radio shack Product - product quality