Radio Shack and Sprint — charged me for changing my phone #
I had cell phone service with sprint. I asked about changing my phone number to a number I had prior with virgin mobile. sprint said they can do that and did. Several months later, radio shack (the store I purchased the phone from) charges my credit card $216. I called radio shack and sprint. sprint said, radio shack should not have done that and said they would contact them. radio shack said, eventually, that I was charged because I changed my phone number. Neither sprint or radio shack told me I would be charged for changing my phone number. As a matter of fact, sprint rep said there is no charge for that service. Can Radio Shack keep a person's credit card information and charge it several months later, without stating they would?
More Radio Shack and Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- RadioShack - unauthorized charges 
- Radio Shack - poor customer service!
- RadioShack.com - god sake do not waste your money on expedited shipping
- Radio Shack - unprofessional & misinformed manager
- RadioShack - sexual harrassment taken lightly