Radio Shack and Sprintcharged me for changing my phone #

I had cell phone service with sprint. I asked about changing my phone number to a number I had prior with virgin mobile. sprint said they can do that and did. Several months later, radio shack (the store I purchased the phone from) charges my credit card $216. I called radio shack and sprint. sprint said, radio shack should not have done that and said they would contact them. radio shack said, eventually, that I was charged because I changed my phone number. Neither sprint or radio shack told me I would be charged for changing my phone number. As a matter of fact, sprint rep said there is no charge for that service. Can Radio Shack keep a person's credit card information and charge it several months later, without stating they would?

Ri
Aug 02, 2013

Comments

• Ri
      Jan 27, 2014

I completed a survey online and when I hit print nothing happened. I did the survey three times with the same results.I was supposed to receive a 10 dollar gift card.6fade

Jan 27, 2014

I was supposed to receive a 10 dollar gift card after completing a survey. I did it 3 times with the same resultse

I completed a survey and did not get my 10 dollar gift card

• Da
      Mar 28, 2014

some one used my card to get a ps4 and i didnt arterize that

• Co
      Mar 29, 2014

"arterize "

Is this an English word? Please explain.

• Vi
      Oct 10, 2014

Radio Shack is right they should be obsolete! but I totally agree with the above posts that they promise gift cards and never deliver I bought a cell phone through them and they promised me It would be there on a certain day, it wasn't so the manager at the Cypress, CA store promised me a gift card never ever did I receive it. I just felt like he shouldn't have said he was going to give me one if he had no intention of giving it to me. False hope, I've never experienced anything like that before.