RaceTrac — store transaction gone wrong
August 4, 2017
Dear Racetrac Guest Relations:
I am contacting you about a transaction gone very wrong at your stone 5191 South Cobb, Marietta, GA 30080.
On July 19, 2017 @ 19150 I purchased $ 20 of fuel. The store clerk (young man with many tattoos) made an error with the transaction and I was only allowed to receive $ 15 of fuel. When I brought this issue to the store manager’s (Kendra) attention, she advised me that this $ 5.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Smyrna, GA00 difference would be credited back to my bank account on 3 days which did not happen.
I returned to the same store on July 24, 2017 and spoke with the other store manager Stephine(?) and explained the issue. In addition, I purchased $19.77 of fuel that day to mark my bank statement between the transaction dates to demonstrate evidence that $ 5.00 had yet to be credited to my account.
If you will provide email contact to [protected]@bellsouth.net, I will forward documentation for your review.
Please accept this correspondence as my request for an investigation into this matter.
More RaceTrac Complaints & Reviews
- RaceTrac Gas And Store (Convenience Variety) - overcharging 
- RaceTrac - marlboro cigarettes promotion
- RaceTrac - unauthorized credit card charges 
- RaceTrac - customer service 
- RaceTrac - racetrac rewards application
- RaceTrac - store management please address the decline in customer service
- RaceTrac Store 240, 7801 Crowley Rd, Ft Worth, TX 76123 - employee's comment and rudeness caused a threatening scenario for myself
- RaceTrac - racetrac state road 84 fort lauderdale
- RaceTrac - hiring
- RaceTrac - coca-cola/employee