Racetrac / mistreatment of a paying customer
I am very disappointed in the way my sister was treated at your Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA near I-285 location in the early morning.
My sister is a frequent customer and constantly praises this location. Well this morning, she was treated poorly and was quite devastated that she reached out to me crying. A security guard approached her telling her that she is no longer welcome to stop by in the early mornings anymore. Mind you, she had never meet him before. She was shocked. I too was quite shocked. My sister is a nice person. She has also interacted with the general manager who knows her. She of course does not have a problem with the general manager; she thinks he is great! I of course am not too happy as you can imagine. Again, my sister deserved better treatment as there was no cause for this person to approach her in that manner. I would hope your other patrons are not getting the same treatment.
- Grossly disappointed.
More Racetrac Complaints & Reviews
- Racetrac Gas And Store (Convenience Variety) - overcharging 
- Racetrac - racetrac rewards application
- Racetrac - marlboro cigarettes promotion
- Racetrac - very rude employee
- Racetrac - an employee on the night shift 
- Racetrac - store not open for business, again!
- Racetrac - unethical behavior
- Racetrac - the service of the cashier 
- Racetrac - gas price
- Racetrac - subcontract work done for racetrac