RaceTrac / customer service and product declining

Hello, My name is Peter Carlock and I am writing this with a Heavy Heart. I used to live for another Mini-Mart Chain. Then I walking into the Race Trac on Port St Lucie Blvd in Port St Lucie Florida where I was met by Keoni Dickson. Between her and some of the other Employees making me feel at home, I became a Sold Out Race Trac Customer and Fan. Now please understand, I visited Race Trac on average 3 to 4 times daily, in various locations. I worked for the City of Port St Lucie at the time and Live in Martin County. I could go anywhere, yet, I chose to drive across town if I had to, to visit a Race Trac. Trust me, The regional manager and employees of various Race Tracs will tell you they know the name, Peter Carlock.

I still remember the excitement I and my Family experienced waiting for the Race Trac on Kanner Hwy in Stuart to open. My kids loved the FroYo and Ice Cream. I live for Coffee. As does my Wife. For years, no one could even come close to getting our attention away from Race Trac. Including the new WaWa that opened up the road.

Sadly this is not the case anymore. It started a couple of months ago when I was told by the employee in the Race Trac on US 1 in Stuart, "We do not do BBQ Sauce for the Food Station. Then the Half n Half was a hit or miss. Then no more little Marshmallows for the Hot Cocoa. My Daughters Favorite. Then the beginning of the end for me. Last month, in two different Race Tracs, one on Kanner, and one on US 1 in Stuart started to serve Coffee that was marked as Hazelnut but was not even close. Old or Burnt, or something else. I brought it to the Mangers attention was told, have not idea why. Contacted the DM Monty, and he seemingly fixed it. Coffee started tasted as it should. Still no Marshmallows on US1 one but they have in Kanner.

Then just this last week, on June 11th, 2018, I was in the RT at US1. I watched Three other Customers walk out leaving stuff behind. Then I realized they did not have any lids for the Coffee. Really? My Wife asked for a Lid and was told nonchalantly, "We're out." It was the Manager with the Tattoos who didn't seem to even care. We walked out as well.

It truly saddens me that Race Trac, that used to blow everyone away, now seems to pretty much just blow. They do not seem to care about going that extra mile for the Customer as they once did. They do not seem to care about keeping basic products Stocked. They seem to simply no longer care. Even the District Manager never responded back to me when I left him a message about the Lids. I also submitted an Email to their Customer Service Email. "Someone will respond within a day. Nope. Nothing. Very sad indeed. Guess we will have to give WaWa a chance.
Peter Carlock

Pc
Jun 14, 2018

Comments

• Ss
      23rd of Jun, 2018

Why cant the Racetrac in Inverness, FL. give the correct change??????????

23rd of Jun, 2018

I agree, give the right change.

23rd of Jun, 2018

Kids run the place in Inverness. Stealing Racetrac blind.