Rabin Ganguly / Shell Petroleum international lottery draw 2009

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear sir,

Like others I had also got the telephonic massage of being one of the lucky winner of 2009 Shell international mobile draw & to claim the prize they advice me to write to shellpetrolium2009@live.com Then after communicating with them they provide me the detail of Halifax bank & the contact person & further the bank provide me the detail of courier service company detail for delivery of the prize. i.e. Omni freight courier express. Sir, I have spent INR 5, 23, 000/- to get the prize money in Indian through a delivery person name Mr. Philip Gore, Who advice me to send the money to different ICICI A/c. No. in India, The detail of which I am providing below for your kind perusal & necessary action. Then his senior told me that he met with an accident in Delhi before completing the final processing of the consignment. Then they made a stop payment order to RBI Delhi & ask me to pay another Rs. 78, 600/- for bank to bank transfer which I paid to them through a concern name SIDDHI ENTERPRISES in ICICI A/c No. [protected]. Sir, Then I got another mail from the office of U.K. internal revenue office that the transfer has been stopped by them for the lack of tax clearance & a amount of GBP 1895 (i.e. Rs. 1, 42, 125/-) to be paid, sir, I have already spend heavily even by borrowing from others, now I do not have any source to arrange money from. Though I have written to all the concern officer about the fact that I do not have any source now to arrange more money, but they did not paid any heed to my request to make any alternate arrangement to clear the fund from the Internal revenue office of U.K.

I herewith give the detail of concern officer I have come across during these period.

Bank Transfer detail of ICICI Bank

6) Siddhi Enterprises: - A/c. No. [protected] Rs. 78, 600/-

7) Ronald Hurium: - A/c. No. [protected] Rs. 11, 000/-

Total Rs. 6, 01, 600/-

Detail of concern officer

1) Shell petroleum: - Mr. Robert S. Muiller (Prize administrator)
E-mail: - shellpetroleum2009@live.com

2) Halifax bank: - Mr. Greg Smith (Director of International operations)
E-mail: - halifaxbankconsultant@yahoo.co.uk

3) Dr. Timothy Alexander: - Foreign delivery manager
E-mail: - dr.timothyalexander@omnifreightcourierexpress.com

4) Barrister Frank-val: - (The principal attorney)
E-mail: - barr.frankval@yahoo.co.uk

5) Mr. Larry Lopaz: - (Director in charge) of U.K. internal revenue service
E-mail: - tax_department@frontiersoffice.net

Also I herewith attach the copy of wining certificate & letter of payment approval from U.K. financial service for your kind perusal.

Sir, kindly do the needful as a body, I alone can not fight the battle.

Comments

Si
  28th of Dec, 2009

Boss its about time you realised have been cheated off ur money. How could you even trust these people...i dont know if i should feel sorry for you or laugh at you. Well best of luck ...all fake email address...can u not see if someone was emailing u from shell ...it wud have an email address ending with shell.com ...not live.com which is msn email id.

you have been duped n cheated royally...best of luck