RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD / Air cargo does not reach to India after 82 days

1 India Review updated:

My father came to KSA for pilgrimage on hajj from India He air cargo some of his luggage by RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD, Al-Kandra Street, Opp: Golden Tulip Hotel, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on to 11. 11. 2012 Seohara pin 246746, Bijnor, U.P. India. His in voice no. was 7414.
It was assured that he will get his luggage within 40 days, now after 82 days they did not get it. Continuous reminders have been sent to RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD by phones and emails but no satisfactory reply is being given. Please help us in this issue.

Sincerely yours
Dr (Mrs) farah ahmad
Farahahmad19@yahoo.co.in

Fa
Feb 2, 2013

Comments

• Ah
      24th of Sep, 2017

I came to KSA for pilgrimage on hajj from Indonesia. I'm use air cargo one bag my luggage by RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD, Bani Malik Al-Souk Street, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on to 26. 08. 2017 to My address Kp. Pasirgadung, RT. 02/03, Pasirgadung, Cikupa, Tangerang Banten 15710 Indonesia, with invoice no. 42444.
    It was assured that I will get my luggage within 20 days, now after 29 days I did not get it. Continuous reminders have been sent to PT JASA MANDIRI TRANSINDO-Jakarta Agency RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD by short messages but their reply is "We did'nt receive delivery schedule from KSA".
    Please help us for this issue.

Ahmad Nugraha
    nug_ahmad@yahoo.com

• Al
      13th of Jan, 2018

Aoa...i am Ali Raza working in khamis mushyt Saudi Arabia...on 19 nov 2017 i sent a 55 inch sony bravia led by noorani cargo which work under supervision of rabel cargo to my home in rahimyarkhan..today its 12/1/18 but still my cargo did not deliver.when i asked noorani cargo office in khamis mushyt he said your shipment has reached at multan branch and will reach in 2_3 days..when i asked multan branch they said that no cargo with this nmbr has been recieved...my builty number is not in record of both offices...now when i call khamis mushyt office they donot answer my call...
    Plz solve my issue and make arrangements for immediate dlivery.my builty nmber is 22653..from khamis mushyt to rahimyarkhan.reciept attached

• Wa
      12th of Feb, 2018

Aoa...i am working in khamis mushyt Saudi Arabia...on 29 nov 2017 i sent some luggage by RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD..today its 12/2/18 but still my cargo did not deliver.when i asked Noorani cargo office he said your shipment has reached at Multan branch by mistake and will reach in 2_3 days...my builty number is 5515...i call again and again in Lahore Noorani Cargo office but anybody do not answer my any call...
    Plz solve my issue and make arrangements for immediate delivery...

• Wi
      24th of Mar, 2018

please check the status of my shipment going to philippines, it was picked on 31 of december 2017