RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD

Posted: Feb 2, 2013 by

Air cargo does not reach to India after 82 days

RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD
India
My father came to KSA for pilgrimage on hajj from India He air cargo some of his luggage by RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD, Al-Kandra Street, Opp: Golden Tulip Hotel, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on to 11. 11. 2012 Seohara pin 246746, Bijnor, U.P. India. His in voice no. was 7414.
It was assured that he will get his luggage within 40 days, now after 82 days they did not get it. Continuous reminders have been sent to RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD by phones and emails but no satisfactory reply is being given. Please help us in this issue.

Sincerely yours
Dr (Mrs) farah ahmad
Farahahmad19@yahoo.co.in
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Timeshares / Vacation Rentals

Comments

N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I came to KSA for pilgrimage on hajj from Indonesia. I'm use air cargo one bag my luggage by RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD, Bani Malik Al-Souk Street, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on to 26. 08. 2017 to My address Kp. Pasirgadung, RT. 02/03, Pasirgadung, Cikupa, Tangerang Banten 15710 Indonesia, with invoice no. 42444.
It was assured that I will get my luggage within 20 days, now after 29 days I did not get it. Continuous reminders have been sent to PT JASA MANDIRI TRANSINDO-Jakarta Agency RABEL INTERNATIONAL TRADING & CARGO SERVICES CO.LTD by short messages but their reply is "We did'nt receive delivery schedule from KSA".
Please help us for this issue.

Ahmad Nugraha