R43ds.org / Ordered on 3/12/12 and as of 4/19/12 still have not received my item

They are NOT legit!! Ordered on 3/12/12 and as of 4/19/12 still have not received my item. Finding things about them being fraudulent online. The same "excuses" they were giving me in the beginning (now they won't respond at all) are the same they give to everyone. SCAM. Just had my bank reverse charges - you should, too.

Ki

Comments

• De
      22nd of Apr, 2012

They are thieves. They do not even to my messages

25th of Apr, 2012

Ordered twice from r43ds.org and got my products each time. one of the packages did take over a month to get here, but the shipping date was exactly what they told me, but I guess US Customs was not doing their job as quickly as they should have been. Got second package in 9 days. Email them, send a message in your accounts message section. They've always replied to me.

• De
      26th of Apr, 2012

They still say after 4 months "awaiting shipment" I have sent them a dozen emails. They answered only my first email and after that nothing. They are thieves

• Co
      3rd of Sep, 2012
    R43ds.org - Stay away from these crooks
    R43ds.org
    r43ds.org

Well.. I ordered it and then read it was a scam site so I am currently asking to cancel my order and they asked why and I gave bogus reason saying I'm going to purchase different item when I'm not. And hope they cancel it.. my bank can't cancel it..

• Co
      1st of May, 2013

Send an email using their email contact us form. Make the subject ATTENTION JIM, and it'll reach Jim, who will be able to help you.