R & R Construction / Roof Replacement

1 201 N RooneyFort Stockton, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 432-290-8148

We hired R&R Construction, owned by Robert Rodriguez to replace the roof on our house and shop. We paid $12480.00. The shop was never completed. The roof leaks like a sieve. Multiple attempts to contact the company have been made with no response. This guy made all the right promises, saying he was not like those guys that run off and leave you hanging.
No flashing installed and water is running down the second story outside wall onto the first. We have leaks in 3 rooms with ceiling and wall damage.
Another hailstorm has beaten us down. Insurance adjustor inspected the roof and found major damage but leaks are due to shoddy workmanship, not the hail. We will be out thousands to replace the roof and to repair the new damages!
Do not hire this company! Don't be fooled by his good 'ol boy demeanor!

Comments

• Ho
      7th of Jul, 2009

Next time call someone more reliable and more reasonable.and more professional.
    Try Jelectrico services at 818 201-5952
    they will take care of your construction needs within USA

• He
      16th of Jul, 2009

DEAR SHELLY..
    YOU HAVE EVERYTHING RIGHT BUT THE ADDRESS..THIS ADDRESS BELONGS TO ME WHICH ROBERT RODRIGUEZ WAS USING FOR HIS MAIL. MR RODRIGUEZ LEFT ME WITH SEVERAL DEBTS AND WROTE CHECKS ON MY ACCT WHICH BOUNCED..HE LEFT TOWN OWING ME AROUND 11.000.00. AND YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT HIS PROMISES.. AND STILL MY MONEY AND THESE CHECKS HAVE NOT BEEN COVERED. AS FOR HIS PHONE NUMBER, THIS WAS ANOTHER PROMISE TO PAY.. I TURNED IT OFF AFTER NON PAYMENT.. DID INVESTIGATE AND THIS IS HIS CORRECT ADDRESS WHICH IS 2434 S IRVING SAN ANGELO TX 76901. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON LOOKING FOR HIM AT THIS TIME..SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE CONTACTED ME WITH THIER CONCERNS TO CONTACT MR RODRIGUEZ AND I HAVE GIVEN THEM THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE COLLECTED..ONE OF THE NUMBERS I DO HAVE BELONGS TO HIS SON IT IS 325-226-9040.. HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU AND EVERYONE HE DID WRONG, INCLUDING MYSELF TO RETRIEVE THE MONIES THAT ARE OWED.

• Ro
      9th of Sep, 2009

You are not alone on this. He did the same thing to us we were told by his own family that he goes around town to town ripping people off. What that man does is despicable. We had to hire someone to finish that coward's job and fix the job that he did do. They did such a terrible job, it is scary. Robert Rodriguez is unprofessional, a liar, a thief, a scammer A CROOK. I have the feeling he might read this so I have to get it out...Robert Rodriguez from R&R construction you and everyone who is involved with you and your business (including your dad and your sons) you are a group of COWARDS!!! I hope YOUR house falls apart!!! and your foolish wife dumps you and keeps everything that belongs to you!!! I hope she finds out that the whole town of Fort Stockton knows who she is and knows she is a fool because I'm letting everyone know! and i'm fixing to tell many people in your town! I hope your children and grandchildren read this and find out YOU ROBERT RODRIGUEZ FROM R&R CONSTRUCTION WHO LIVES IN SAN ANGELO TX ARE A DISGRACE AND A THIE[censored]

• De
      14th of Sep, 2009

We too have been SCAMMED by Robert Rodriguez of R & R Construction. We hired him to put a metal roof on our daughter's trailer (the job was never completed), and unfortunately we hired him to put a metal roof on our home. We paid him $7, 000.00 up front for materials, etc., and he has NEVER shown up to do the work. His excuses:
    1. his mother-in-law fell and broke her leg in 3 places
    2. since his mother-in-law was a diabetic they were going to do surgery
    3. mother-in-law had surgery done and never regained consciousness
    4. had to take his mother-in-law to Mexico to bury her
    I hope you get what's coming to you. We are both disabled--husband is a double amputee, and I have Parkinson's disease. We are both on disability and you have caused us to go without a new roof, which we need. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE AND GOD HELP YOU WHEN I FIND YOU...YOU ARE SORRY...
    Sharon Stapp

• Re
      29th of Jan, 2010

This guy ripped us off in August for rental equipment rented and never paid for to the tune of more than $4000.-and this was supposed to be on COD. People, call the police on this guy for what he did to you. This is theft and he can be prosecuted under Intent to Defraud or Theft by Deception among others