R Faucher Tree Service / Unprofessional

1 Wayne, NJ, US Review updated:

I have been bothered by this young gentelman for almost a year now. He is a very unprofessional businessman. The reason I am writing is because I have seen him in my neighborhood (Wayne) not too long ago, it erks me to know that he is still in my neighborhood after doing what he done to my family. He was to cut down a tree, he convinces me that i do not need a permit. Well, I did, and i got in a lot of trouble with my town. Not only did he do a very poor job but he also cut part of the tree it landed in the creek, and also hit my neighbors house and broke his window. He did not have the proper equipment (crane) to get the tree out of the creek. He simply disappeared and never finished his sloppy job. Not only was he annoying but he was scary. He kept ringing my door for money, I was referred to him by a good friend, we later found out he was a Crack Cocain user. Never ever use this company, he is extremely unprofessional. BEWARE!!!. Also, i was not shocked to see other complaints on this man.

Su

Comments

• Ar
      Aug 19, 2009

wow!!! that sucks you should always look into any company before hiring them. hope you all learned your lessons.

• Ar
      Aug 19, 2009

I have used Friendly Tree Service in the past they are pretty good and professional.