R Faucher Tree Service / extortion to start buisness

1 Wayne, NJ, United States Review updated:

I befriended who i now know is a sociopath how extorted me out of 300Gs, yes 300gs, he talked me into going into a buisness venture that would be with no doubt a lucrative buisness. He was extremely convincing and showed me articles of his $2, 000, 000 contracts and other contracts that he was going to be doing. Not a penny did he put into the buisness he was the mastermind and the professional tree climber. I bought a dump truck, chainsaws, climbing gear, chipper, another used dump truck, tracko, and many other items to start the biz. Later on i find out he is a big time drug addict and he threatened me constantly and blackmailed me to shut my mouth and do as he says. he would work but only gave me 800 to put towards the 17gs creditcard bill (all charges for the biz) I had a new truck loan of 820 a month and insurance and he refuses to give me any money towards it. I finally got the truck and had to get it reposed due to him not paying the truck payment or insurance. After a total of 300gs approx. putting into the biz he refuses to pay me any money. he has my chainsaws, climbing gear, one dump truck (used) Tracko, and chipper totaling over 20gs. Please he refuses to pay me anything or return my belongings. I need serious help to put this sociopath in jail or be responsible for all the bills. Please help me Please my life is in a whirled wind of chaos and finicial problems

He

Comments

• Ke
      17th of Jul, 2009

funny i live down south we must have dealt with the same man for he has taken our deposit and never did the job, he is very well known down south for doing this. I am assuming he has moved up north you live in wayne May, sorry for your dealings with him. Hope you learned your lesson. He came to our house in a Marines uniform we completely trusted him.

17th of Jul, 2009

Also, becareful there was a rumor that he does do drugs. Be very careful. My wife was suspicious to his fast talk and very pushy ways... everyone up North Good Frick n Luck!!! Due to our experience we only deal with people we know and we get references. Your story is very confusing and pretty incredible, we lost 500 you lost much more.

very useful board

• Je
      11th of Aug, 2010

Please call me 201-400-7092

• Ka
      3rd of Sep, 2013

What is his cell number?

24th of Apr, 2014

This NUT job is still scamming people all over NJ and is a first class DRUG ADDICT
    RUN away from this guy, do not believe anything he says.