R Faucher Tree Service / Dangerous Driver~ Terrifying

1 Andover, NJ, United States

Today I was driving with my 12 year old and was nearly run off the road by this company's truck. I am not an excessively conservative driver and felt like I was in danger the entire time! His truck was riding so close to my back end that I thought for certain I was going to be rear-ended. I was about to pull over and let him pass, but I was afraid he would crash into me!

I turned and looked for a "how's my driving" sticker. Instead I saw the name on the truck. I called a poor gentleman in Springfield who tells me that he sometimes gets complaints about this guy even though they are not connected. He also told me that he has heard so many bad things, because he has the same first initial and last name that he can't believe this guy is still in business.

I have a small car and he had a big truck, I rarely have ever been so concerned for my own safety. I was very close to call the cops. Now after seeing all the comments, I wish I had. This guy needs to be taken off the street.

It was a terrifying experience. Please don't ever do business with this person!!!