R - Dogg Transport / Wasted my time

1 US Review updated:

12 / 17 / 2010i can tow this i do not need brakes on your trailer 675 to get this done thx rdoggquestion:
12 / 17 / 2010hello shipper, i am heading home on monday and can do this for you for 700. I am not concerened about the brakes. I have towed heavier boats without them many times before. I have a flatbed but the cost would be much higher. I have 100k in cargo insurance so your boat will be covered completely in case of any problems arising from the lack of brakes. I am local in west palm and i am at the port alot so this is a very normal transport for me. Let me know if you are interested. Question:
12 / 17 / 2010we can deliver on a trailer for 900, we are legal per dot and insured. Let us know thanksquestion:
12 / 17 / 2010bids in, we'll get it to you monday / tuesday which ever works for you safely transported, with no worries. I would like to know soon, cheers
Response: hi thanks for your bid. I am getting bids in the 450 - 550 range. Providing you have a fatdeck to load it on and are able to load and unload the boat and trailer on it. I would be happy to consider a rebid. Thanks matt12 / 18 / 2010
Response: : well i rebid, keep in mind your dealing with my experience and knowledge. This isnt a training session. This is your unit, if something happends, you need to know that your back is covered. I assure you, i will to a great safe job. Please let me know as soon as possilbe, see you in a few days thanks much12 / 18 / 2010question:
12 / 18 / 2010i can do it for $450 cash at deliver fully legal and insured.
Response: hello, thanks for your bid. I am intersted in accepting your bid but would like to speak to you about a few things. Could you please give me a phone # that i can reach you at? Thanks matt12 / 18 / 2010
Response: : thank you for your response unfortunately i cannot share any contact information until the load is booked per the uship user agreement i will bid then you can ask any questions directly thanks12 / 18 / 2010
Response: hi. . No problem. . . I can ask the questions here. Will you be loading the boat and trailer on a another trailer of sorts? Are you able to load and unload the boat and trailer? Can you do the job next week? If so could you please send me a bid then? Thanks matt12 / 18 / 2010
Response: : i would pull it on its own trailer such a short distance with a light boat will not be an issue. Thanks12 / 18 / 2010
Response: hi how can it still be insured if the boat is pulled on a trailer with no brakes which is not legal in fl?12 / 18 / 2010question:
12 / 18 / 2010we are not new to uship or boat transports. We have expirience here. Hope to get your boat too you safely and timely, cheers let me know question:
12 / 18 / 2010hello again i can p u and del same day is this going to palm beach port in riveria beach fl tropical shiping
Response: yes it is. . . Are you able to load and unload the boat and trailer onto your truck? Thanks matt. 12 / 18 / 2010
Response: : i can get this done these other driver out there think that there the only one that can drive i have in the past have hauled loads worth over 5 millon dollars when you except bid we can get in touch thanks again 12 / 18 / 2010question:
12 / 18 / 2010can also pu monday morning and del monday afternoon thanks matt question:
12 / 18 / 2010sir i lowered my bid, keep in mind that if something happends to this transport, you are the responsible one, especailly if the transporter isn't able to provide proper coverages and experience. Experience is very important, and just because someone is less doesn't mean they can properly do the job. Let me know if i can be of service, cheersquestion:
12 / 18 / 2010ben in trucking buss over 20 yrs with class 8 truck as a o / o pulling all kind of loads and trls. Including jet engines wepons from bunker to bunker for u s gov have hauled hazmat loads radioactive materal tarpoon missles ammo heavy equiptment and so any driver that try to tell you this isnt trainingday sounds like he can use some more training question:
12 / 18 / 2010we can deliver on our trailer. Question:
12 / 19 / 2010do you still need this delivered on our flatbed, dot legal, safe for 800
Response: hi. To clarify. You will pick up the boat and trailer, load it on your flatbed and unload it at the other end for $800. And can the job be done early this week? If thats the case then please submit a bid and we can go ahead. Thanks matt12 / 19 / 2010

Comments

• Rd
      Jan 26, 2010

LYING DOGS WANTED FREE SHIPPING!! CROSS COUNTRY FOR 259.00 what a JOKE!!! FOR GREAT SERVICE AT A GREAT PRICE CALL [protected]!!! or visit RDOGG TRANSPORT!!! THX Randy