[Resolved] Qwest Communications / horrible customer service

1 Bellevue, WA, United States Review updated:

Stay AWAY from Qwest. Their customer service is horrible and their billing department is a nightmare. Last year they sent me to ER Solutions (collection agency-another horrible company) and stated it was in error, they meant to send someone else. This time I cancelled my phone service with them and switched to Vonage. I called and made a payment which according to the person I spoke to, this was my final payment to close out the account. Now 4 months later, I am being harrassed again by ER Solutions. I called Qwest to ask them what is happening and they state that I now owe them more money. They never sent me a bill, called me or sent me an e-mail. I asked to speak to the manager who is less educated then the representative that I spoke to. I am moving to Comcast and if you care about your credit, you will stay AWAY from Qwest!

• Resolution statement

• CenturyLink Customer Care's Response, Jul 07, 2009

Hello there, my name is Brian and I work for Qwest. I ran across your post here, and am curious if I can help you with this issue. It does sound like you had a bad experience with us, and I do apologize for that. Sometimes mistakes or misunderstandings can happen, which I would like to try and resolve for you, if your situation has not been resolved yet.

If you would like my help, please send me an e-mail to TalkToUs@Qwest.com, and put my name in the subject line. If you would also include your billing number & billing address, I will help to look into this for you.

Thanks,

B
    Consumer Affairs Manager
    www.socialmedia.qwest.com

• CenturyLink Customer Care's Response, Jun 01, 2010

Hello, Steph here from Qwest,

I am sorry to hear you aren't satisfied with your service. Please email talktous@qwest.com with your billing phone number, billing address, contact number and some details about what type of trouble you have with your service.

Steph Lake
    Manager, Talk To Qwest Team

"At Qwest your account information is confidential and protected by law, so I need your permission to access the account.”

• CenturyLink Customer Care's Response, Sep 09, 2011

Centurylink wants all of our customers to get the best performance and customer service available. Please send us your contact & account information here: http://on.fb.me/pDFnvq or you can email us directly at TalkToUs@Centurylink.com

Find us on Twitter: @CenturyLinkHelp

Comments

• Aj
      19th of Oct, 2007
    Qwest Communications - Customer service really sucks bad!

Qwest Communications - www.qwest.com

If you have Qwest broadband in Tucson get rid of them and go with Comcast or Cox! I have West DSL and the wireless modem will not work well and drops you constantly. I have complained to them and there customer service really sucks bad! They use any excuse possible and to work for that screwed up company is even worse!!!

• St
      30th of Jul, 2008

How is it worse to work for a multi billion dollar corporation?

28th of Aug, 2008

Because they're shady!!! And they know it! Our bill keeps getting higher and higher and every person there tells us a different story. It is freakin ridiculous.

• Pr
      6th of Jul, 2009
    Qwest Communications - Fake Internet Offer
    Eden Prairie
    Minnesota

Qwest and its third party vendor made me an offer that does not exist. They offered a free modem and high speed Internet for $24.99 and now want $44.99 for the same service. They also claim that there is no free modem with this offer.

• Ri
      31st of May, 2010
    Qwest Communications - I am unhappy with the quality of the service i am getting
    qwest.com

I have been a Qwest customer for some time and i am unhappy with the quality of the service i am getting. For all the competitors out there i would think that the product should be the best in order to keep my business.

Please have someone at Qwest get in touch with me and maybe i will keep my business with you.

• Ti
      31st of May, 2010

You think someone here is going to volunteer to be your personal secretary to "have someone at Qwest get in touch with me"? Pick up the phone, lazy.

• Mm