Qwest / scam charges
Beware of unknown charges from a company called esbi or orbit telecom. I received a charge of $14.95 from a company called esbi on my qwest bill. If you call esbi, they will not help you, they will refer you to your telephone provider. This is the second month in a row that i've spent at least an hour trying to resolve these charges. Qwest promised to credit my bill and also promised this would not appear on my bill again however next month I received another charge of $14.95 plus a late charge of $14.95. I have been on conference calls with both esbi (Orbit telecom) and qwest twice and this is after being disconnected twice by qwest while waiting to speak with a manager. Once I found someone to help me, I insisted on a 3 party call with orbit telecom. Initially orbit telecom said a refund check was issued to me however I mentioned that I did not pay the service fee and have no intention of paying so then she checked her records and qwest piped in stating they would credit my bill. So here we go again one hour later, a promise to credit my bill $29.50 and this time I got a confirmation number from obrit telecom. Good luck if this happens to you. My recommendations are a) get names and confirmation numbers b) call back an hour later to see if the notes are in your file and that in fact the confirmation number has been included c) use another provider if the option is available.
More Qwest Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - homeline telephone service.
- CenturyLink - telephone repair service
- CenturyLink - internet service
- CenturyLink - new dsl line
- CenturyLink - internet