Qwest / charge for nothing
Have had qwest for at least 15yrs. Had 3rd party long distance with windstream. Never use it, don't need long distance anymore, so I canceled with windstream. Now qwest charged me for canceling with windstream. It has nothing to do with qwest. An extra $8.95 ontop my bill because why?
Waiting for my alarm company to call back about putting a cell-block in place of the land-line as I find that $40 for basic phone service with no perk add-ons is a total qwest scam! Looking at thier website they 'advertise' basic service at around $14, this is a total outright lie! You cannot get just this service, they charge extra if you don't "bundle" services. You can get it - yes - if you also subscribe to thier crummy internet and/or thier 3rd party resold cell service. Either way they are going to get you for more than thier share of benjamins.
The one I loved - "we will give it to you for 6-months free". Watch out for that scam. Ask them this - "how much to then stop the service if I am unhappy?" or "how much is it after the 6-months?" watch your back, I asked because I am not getting suckered. Don't get fooled!
Why would anyone have them as a provider unless you have an alarm or such that requires a physical land-line? What I dish out to qwest for basic phone now is more than my cell phone with every feature imaginable that I never use nor would want. Qwest you fail! Keep it up and you will be next in-line to the 'save me obama handout party'.
More Qwest Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - internet service
- CenturyLink - internet installation
- CenturyLink - phone service
- CenturyLink - customer service and wrongful billing
- CenturyLink - customer service from representative (francisco)