Quiznos / Poor service!
On 10/15/2007 I went to the Quiznos on 144th W Center. I ordered and paid for a regular size sandwich. When the sandwich came it was a small. I told the cashier, he let the manager know who said "Give me two seconds and I'll take care of it, we'll bring it out." So I sat down as he helped the next person in line, then the next and the next as people kept coming he kept helping. The person I was eating lunch with finished her meal and I had not received my sandwich. I went to the cashier and expressed that I wanted my money back, I was the first person there and I should have been served before the others in line. The manager said he misunderstood what I wanted and asked what I wanted him to do. So I told him "I want the regular sandwich that I paid for." He said he could do that, so I sat back down. He then came back to the counter and told me to take the sandwich that had been sitting there for ten minutes and he would make another 1/2. I informed him that I didn't want a cold sandwich. Finally he brought out the sandwich that I asked for under cooked and missing an ingredient!
More Quiznos Complaints & Reviews
- Quiznos Subs - disgusting commercial 
- Quiznos - Sleezy ads with homosexual content 
- Tyson Foods/Quiznos - Bone in PreCooked shredded Chicken 
- Quiznos Subs - TV commercial advertisement 
- Quiznos - Intolerable verbal abuse by owner/operator
- Quiznos - I got sick
- Quiznos Sub - customer service 
- Quiznos - quiznos nashville tn
- Quiznos - staff and food
- Quiznos - nasty and rude employee