Quixtar / Quixtar Scam

United States Review updated:
Leadership Team Development
I have been apart of Leadership Team Development for Several years, & it has been the best experience of my life. I have made more money then ever. And now my wife & I don't have to go to work anymore. Yeah!! No more driving in rush hour. She used to work for the governement (full of lazy people going nowhere, wasting Tax payers money) - parasite. Then she quit that & worked for a fortune 10 company, because her friends told her it pays better. It sure did, but then they make you like work 10-15 hr days with so much pressure, while her bosses where out doing "lunches etc", golfing. Whow, what a scam. Corporate Pyramid.
I worked for large mining company, they told me I would be a "lifer" with my PhD in Chemistry from Waterloo University, (what a scam that was) $10, 000's in debt from student loans. Then they laid me off because of the economy. I guess after the Wall Street & Bay Street Financial hustlers & scammers grabbed the average persons cash(mutuals funds etc) they screwed the economy to create this recession.
Thank God I built my business that I didn't have to go back to work.
No more rush hour driving. No more bossed looking down at me as a "rented Mule". No more dropping the kids off at day care!! No more late night reports!! No more working on the weekends!! And the best thing is that I pay taxes on my income after I write off my legitamate expenses.
I see a few complaint on this board, I guess some peoples experiences are different. I know that I had so called "friends that said I was in a scam/cult" etc, but I did the proper research and found that I had to work hard & smart to acheive success. So after doing that I did succeed, but what I found out is that not everyone wants to work hard, & I came across lazy people. And since they couldn't achieve, they didn't want me to achieve, because I would make them look bad.
Well my main priority is to look after my wife & kids, not to make people look bad.
So if you are here looking to do something for yourself, then my advice is to do proper research, but remember that it will take effort to succeed, just like everything else in life.
I don't hate my friends that didn't believe in me. I feel sorry that they have to go through life struggling. Plus money won't buy you happiness, you have to be happy first then you can build a wealthy life for yourself. Also i found out that "Hurt people, hurt people"

More Quixtar Complaints & Reviews

N  8th of Aug, 2009 by
Thanks for the info.
N  8th of Aug, 2009 by
This is a waste of internet space.
D  28th of Feb, 2011 by
Once again, an echobox of one's upline trying to cover up a scam. I predict this one has been in for 5+ years based on his rhetoric.