QuikFitness / Takes money doesn't send product

1 2017 60th Street, Suite # BSMT, Brooklyn, NY 11204, Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-4172485

Complete scam/fraudulent company. One you pay via credit card you will never hear another thing from this company. I purchased a supplement and never got the item. I emailed them dozens and dozens of times requesting tracking information and never got a response. I called everyday for weeks and no one ever answers. You can't leave a voice mail as it says their box is full. As I started searching the net I found countless complaints against this company...all with similar complaints...consumer purchases product and never hears from the company again. I've also found that Quikfitness has something to do with a company called KMG Direct. KMG Direct has countless complaints as well. My best advice is to not purchase anything from these companies. If you've already been ripped off by this company be sure you complete a police report, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, FTC, and credit card company. I'm currently in the process of trying to recover about $400.

Comments

• Tr
      10th of May, 2010
    QuikFitness - Paid but never got the products
    Quikfitness.com
    ON LINE
    Phone: 877-417-2485
    quikfitness.com

Spent nearly $300.00 on supplements and vitamins. Out of the eight various products that I ordered I was only sent four. You cannot get through to ANYONE at this "company" the mailbox is either full or when you do leave a message no one ever returns your call. They did respond to ONE of my emails telling me that my products were delivered and signed for at my address. I never sign for anything with just my initals, I live alone, and I was out of town on the day that they said it was delivered. I had a bad feeling about this company and reading all these other postings with nearly the exact same experiences, I'd say I'd been cheated as well. Do yourself a favor and stay clear from this company! I will be getting a police report and going to the BBB. This company is a FRAUD!