QuickSlimTea / can't get ahold of anyone to cancel product

United States Review updated:

I can't get ahold of anyone at the company to cancel future shipments. Can't get a hold of anyone at CPIpay.com to cancel future payments. I was told that this was a guarenteed product yet there is no one available to voice complaints. Now I am having to change my card number or cancel future billing of my credit card. The customer service number sent in the package is disconnected.

Comments

Jo
  22nd of Nov, 2008
LEASE HELP,

I requested for what i thought was a sample of tea for 2.95- I thought i had 30 days to try it and see if i liked it and then be billed. I have a charge of 179.85 that came out of my account. PLEASE I CANNOT AFFORD THIS I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 4 KIDS THIS MONEY WAS FOR THEIR FOOD. I AM BEGGING PLEASE. I TRIED TO CALL QUICK SLIM TEA FOR 2 DAYS. The first call i was hung up on. The next call on hold 15 min literally 15 min then hung up on. Then she tells me they are out of system cannot help me i asked to leave my name and number for a call back. I called 2 hrs later same thing i asked for a supervisor i was very nice about it i was not ugly at all she said her supervisor does not return phone calls to the customers. I told her i work in customer service also i always have a supervisor no matter how simple the situation to help us out. I said please call me when your system is back up. I called later in the day and left my name and number on answering machine. I was looking online where several people had the same problem as mine I WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS FIRST. THIS IS A SCAM TO ROB ALREADY POOR PEOPLE. Please i just want a refund so i have money for groceries for my kids i have a 6 yr old 4 yr old 19 month old and a 4 month old.
Kr
  24th of Nov, 2008
No one will even answer my calls. I have been on hold everytime I have called. No one ever picks up. How does a person get the charges to stop if they can't get through to talk to anyone? How can they stay in business? Can anyone shut them down?
Je
  24th of Nov, 2008
They have my money. I returned the product unopened and asked for a refund the first of October. I have yet to see my money. I was also led to believe they would only charge $2.95, and then the $170+ charge came up on my account summary from my bank. I am absolutely furious I cannot speak to a supervisor, I cannot talk to anyone in the refund department, and they are absolutely the rudest and most uncooperative people I have ever tried to deal with. I have been kind and nice when I have talked to them, but I have never been treated the way I have by these people in my entire life.
  11th of Feb, 2009
HI, THE VERY SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. I RETURNED EVERY PACK EXCEPT (3) COULDN'T DRINK IT.BOXES UNOPENED, MY BANK HASN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO GET THE MONEY REFUNDED.
  11th of Feb, 2009
VERY UPSET WITH DISHONEST PEOPLE WHO ARE STEALING.
  17th of Feb, 2009
i also received the tea for a payment of $2.95. tried it and found that it was really nasty. i did all that back in december. than all of a sudden $19.95 is taken out of my account. i tried calling the phone number (619-296-1801) and all i got was a voice mail. the next day some woman at phone #619-296-1881 called me but i wasn't able to take the call and when i tried to call back, i gets nothing. it really makes me mad that someone can do something like that and don't have a conscious. so far, they haven't got me for what they did ya'll and i hope it don't. i hope they get caught soon.
An
  19th of Mar, 2009
Thats why you use a visa gift card I knew what I was getting into and I wunted to beable to get the tea if I didn like it I only lost out on the shipping.and just threw out the tea.The gift card I used ony had 20 bucks left on it so they cant get any money there is none on the card.I out smarted them
By the way the tea does not work.
Jf
  4th of Jun, 2009
so, what do we do? I have the same problem.