Quicken Loans / refinance

Detroit, MI, United States

My name is Rae McElvain.
I was in process of finishing up my refinance when I got a phone call from underwriting, his name was Nate. Nate informed me they could not continue with my refinance because of verification of income from AFLAC. I was told Quicken was calling the Appraiser to cancel appt made for Sunday, October 21st. No one called the Appraiser from Quicken Loans. No one called Title Company either. Not only was I turned down after I was assured my loan was okay by my bank contact Emilio Patas, but I am left cleaning up the mess they left behind because no one called the Appraiser or Title company to tell them the loan was denied. So I kept getting phone messages from the others involved.

My Banker was:
Emilio Patros | Mortgage Banker
Toll Free: [protected] x 50862
Fax: [protected]
NMLS# 1719952

I do not appreciate having to clean up your companies mess.

• Updated by Rae McElvain, Oct 19, 2018

My name is Rae McElvain.

My Banker was:
    Emilio Patros | Mortgage Banker
    Toll Free: (800) 226-6308 x 50862
    Fax: (844) 854-8069
    NMLS# 1719952

I do not appreciate having to clean up your companies mess

Ra