Quicken Loans / shady business practices
Be very careful if you're looking to refinance with Quicken Loans. I was connected to them through Lending Tree. I had obtained a quote which is supposed to be free. Next thing I know, they send me loan documents and harrass me every day with calls and
E-mails up to 6-7 times per day for almost 2 weeks, saying they want to lock my rate in, move forward with the loan and such. And then they bill me!!!
FOR WHAT?????? I had signed no papers and we had no agreements because the documents they wanted me to sign was "A LOT" different than what we had discussed on the phone. Also, don't give them your credit card info. They try to get your credit card info in advance so the process goes "quickly" forward after the inspection on the house is done, etc. But, you'll be "quickly" charged for services you didn't recieve.
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - mortgage loan - bait and switch
- Quicken Loans - loan qualification under harp
- Quicken Loans - Unauthorized hard inquiry on my credit report without my permission
- Quicken Loans - "mortgage counselor" amanda fratt
- Quicken Loans - mortgage servicing