QuickCreditScore.com / charges

1 England Hertfordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I did a free credit scoring ? A few days later they went in to my bank and took out £27.63. I didn't give them permission to do that. . . What can i do about it ?

De

Comments

• Mo
      24th of Apr, 2009

the same is happening to me, i did a quick credit score with quick credit score and now they are taking 14 pounds from my account, and i dindt give any permission for money to be taken from my account, any help please??? i want that to stop

Luisa Moreira

• Th
      25th of Apr, 2009

They took me for three months payments @ £14 95 a month I have been in touch with my bank and they are looking into it .Will post any progress looks dodgy

thomas

• Pt
      29th of Apr, 2009

I have just noticed that my credit card is being debited by £14.95 even though I tried the sevice once then cancelled it. Time for strong complaint.

• Pa
      30th of Apr, 2009

Don't use these charlies, as the only credit reference agencies that the banks use to assess your credit are:

Experian (free trial available)
    Equifax
    Callcredit

...so using any others is worthless as the information they provide is not viewed by the prospective lender.

Paul

• Ke
      4th of May, 2009

iu have just notice that my card have been debited @24.95 twice on the same day without my permission

• Ke
      4th of May, 2009

jusy notice that my card has been debited @24.95 twice on the same day, i did not give permission for this transaction to take place, i would like my money to refunded back.what kind of scam is this? i want my money back.

• Te
      22nd of May, 2009

hi everyone. i'm having the same problem..£14.95 per month from my account, without my permission. I've just been to my bank as i can't contact anyone at this company. They have issued me with a new bank card, which will STOP them being able to accsess my account. So i'm hoping this is the end.

23rd of May, 2009

went to draw money from my account today 44.45 taken out did not aurtherize this what can i do

didnt autherize 44.45 from my account fraud what can i do please help

23rd of May, 2009

how can i stop this and can i get my dosh back

• Pe
      30th of May, 2009

for some reason these people took out of my bank 59.80..im not very happy as this is free and also i never at any time done a c/score..i now have my bank lookin in to this...im goin to watch dog...some thing must be done about these people...will i get my money bk...

3rd of Jun, 2009

This has just happened to me, I logged into my online banking and noticed I have had two payment taking for me for both for 29.95 from quickcreditscore.co.uk and rewardsnow.co.uk, I called the telephone number which was the same for both companys and told me I didn't cancel my 10 day free membership which I knew nothing about, they said they will not refund the money then hung up and would not answer again when I called back, I have now contacted my bank and now the fraud dept will look into this, not sure if I will get my money back in a hurry ...

• Br
      12th of Jun, 2009

I have also had two payments taken from my bank account and I have not given permission. I have not done a credit check on myself either! These people cannot get away with this fraud and I would be intereseted to know if anyones bank has come up with anything as yet?

• St
      2nd of Jul, 2009

I

have had 2 payments taken of £24.95 with out pemission for a free credit cheque.

Steve

• Lo
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I will join you all with my complaint about taking funds from your accounts, They took £19.95 and REWARDSNOW.CO.UK also took £19.95 from my account as well, both on the same day. I call that fraud in my book, but have we any hope of getting it back... pigs could fly before that happens

11th of Jul, 2009

i done a quick and free credit score and now they have taken 29.95 from my bank account i did not give them any rights to this money or any agreement that they could go into my bank any help would be good

11th of Jul, 2009

the same is happening to me, i did a quick credit score with quick credit score and now they are taking 30.00 pounds from my account, and i dindt give any permission for money to be taken from my account, any help please??? i want that to stop

• Kb
      12th of Jul, 2009

Totally agree with this, sent these jokers an email within 5mins of trying to access my so called account which I was not able to do, got a message came up saying to call them. Couldn't be bothered so sent cancellation email, have just had £14.95 taken from my credit card. Will be claiming this back through my card company am also reporting them to Watchdog.

• Wi
      13th of Jul, 2009

same thing has happened to me they took £49.90 from my account i called them upand they told me i had sighned up for the higher rate the max rateon the web site is 14.95 they told me it changes from time totime but it has not changed since may do not use these people it is a con they need to be stopped they should be closed down it makes the web hard for honest business to work on the web

• Kb
      14th of Jul, 2009

Please see my postings of 12/07/2009 and 14/07/2009. Will await developments, find threatening them with Trading Standards and the Police generally works.