QuickCashSupport.com / Unauthorized charges

1 Archbald, PA, United States Review updated:

I signed up, and now i cant even access their home page. i dont wanna be charged for somethin i can even view. the give you a number to call and cancel and an automated voice tells you to go to the website. the webs site says thier people on live chat support at fastcashsupport.com and they would be on 8am-5pm mountain standard time. only problem is it says thier offline even though its the time where they say they are operating. i wanna put an end to this before i start losin money. im on unemployment and unable to find a job to support my family. i wanna fix this

Jo

Comments

• Ro
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I have tried numerous times to cancel this account... I have notified my credit card company and they will not accept any charges from earn google cash... if you try even once to collect from my credit card, I am notifying the bbb. watch out!!! you are nothing but scammers...

• Lo
      3rd of Dec, 2008

writing in during the 7 day free trial period I have read some of your articles & they do make sense; but question is ----how much is this going to cost after the 7 day free period is up------I am very set on going thru with this but you must be honest with me----how much ? because I'm maxed out on my card-----just give me an idea where we are headed----thanks...louis godinez

• As
      4th of Dec, 2008

W W W . THIS - IS - A - Scam - . BS . COM!!!

• Ga
      4th of Dec, 2008

I would like to Cancel this, but because I am not ready to pay for this it is not what it was made out to be.

• Me
      9th of Dec, 2008

I went to google homepage and typed in quickcashsupport.com. I was able to chat with a live person and cacelled my account. He also said that I would be refunded and that no other charges would be made. I suggest that you all try it. Good luck!

17th of Dec, 2008

After numerous attempts to cancel did go to Google homepage and the quickcashsupport.com site. Must have a different time system than MST. as are "offline" even during business hrs. You are ask to leave a message but it won't let u leave one. This is known as "chasing", an unethical but popular way to use the free period up by the time you chase them down to cancel. Contact your BBB to alert others to this fraudulent scam!

29th of Dec, 2008

I am being charged for something I cannot benefit from.

• Ka
      5th of Jan, 2009

You guys charged my acc# for 29.95 I want it to stop please and give back my money please I don't have e bay stuff don't want it

• Ka
      6th of Jan, 2009
    QuickCashSupport.com - I am charged 11.50 for what?I never signed up for this and I want it taken off or I will contact my lawyers
    KMT ranscription
    719 Seeger
    Ventura
    California
    Phone: (805) 765-4717
    KarenMrKr@aol.com

Three times my bank statement has shown that you have deducted 11.50 each month for something I never signed up for. I would also like a refund put back into my checking account. As mentioned, I will contact a lawyer if this is not done today

• Te
      8th of Jan, 2009

Please cancel your grant info that you are sending. 1.00 is to get me to look at it. Small print you will charge me per month. Economy doesnt allow that in my buget. Please can the 1.00 and do not send product or charge my card for any reason

• Ea
      12th of Jan, 2009

I feel this program is not acceptable. They do not work for the consumer in regards to what they claim. I want it cancelled as soon as possible.
    Delena Saulque
    saulque24@verizon.net

• Ev
      12th of Jan, 2009

I tried to cancel on quickcashsupport.com but came up with this screen, it was for the grant program for $1.00 trial period. please cancel as soon as possible, thank you!

• Gi
      14th of Jan, 2009

At one point, like everyone else, I paid $1.00, for free information. The information was called Google Success kit. Shortly after i reviewed it, I realize there was no telephone number to talk to anyone. I finally found a number that was on the charge against my account. When I call this number 800-659-1473, it tells you to go to quickcashsupport.com, which turns out to be your page. It is definitely apparent that someone is scamming innocent people, who are looking to make money, to improve their way of life. I need my money back into my account. The charge occurred on 11/25/08------Gian

• Co
      14th of Jan, 2009

I too had the same problem with the website and actually it went straight to this compliant board. Although, I was able to cancel by phone from the number listed on my charge card statement. It was easy and no hassle. The number I called is 866-336-9634. Yes it is a scam and I hope this information will help. I have learned a lesson as I hope you all did. ;0)

• Ad
      18th of Jan, 2009

Hi yeah i got this on the seventh of january 09 and it didn't do anything for me so i want to cancel this account and get my money back as soon as possible. There was a charge on my account on the seventh and the eighteenth of january so i need my money back and taken out of this immediately!!

21st of Jan, 2009

i was charged 29.95 to my acc that i did not autherize. i want the payment canceled and my money refunded immediately.

• In
      21st of Jan, 2009

Please cancel grant info I ordered for $1.00 . I cannot use this information and will not pay any additional charges.

Thank you.

QuickCashSupport.com - Cannot Cancel
    QuickCashSupport.com

I signed up to QuickCashSupport.com for $1.00 for a 7 day trial but I have been unable to contact them.All they give is a phone# to call, but when you call the#, they tell to contact the same website.Under complaints;alot more people are having the same problems!We need HELP!!!

21st of Jan, 2009

Thanks a bunch!!!Hope it works for me!

• Je
      22nd of Jan, 2009

for anyone having problems contact them at: support@earncashfromgrants.com i was not only able to cancel, but also had the charges to my credit card reversed.