Quickcard Services / Funds taken out, without my acknowledgement

Quickcard Services took money out from my checking account on 3/21/07 and 03/27/07 for the amount of 49.95 2x's. I don't know what the hell for. But I would like to get my money back. I will be filing a police report, and doing whatever it takes to get my money back.

Comments

29th of Mar, 2007

I did not authorize for my debit card to be used to make payment on this card service. I closed out that screen i did not choose this card.

31st of Mar, 2007

Sub: Money was taken out of my account with a check #9999 without authorization

This company tried once to take the $49.95 out of my account and since I didn't have enough funds it overdrew me and I had to pay the $25.00 dollars for overdrawing. Now I had money in my account from my direct deposit and now I was actually charged the $49.95 dollars and I know I never used a company called Quickcash nor did I authorized signature or spoken to anyone about withdrawing any money. Please help in this matter.

• Gl
      5th of Apr, 2007

Quickcard Services - went into my account and withdrew money which put me in the negative. And now I can't get in touch with the company to see exactly who they are. Never heard of them, or authorize them to go into my account.