Quick Slim Teaafter cancelling out account, they still took money out of my bank account

1 Review updated:

bought 3 month trial of the"amazing chinese diet tea" guaranteed to lose weight, win $1000.00 for losing weight! bah, humbug!! i cancelled within th 2 week period because tea started to make me sick at my stomach. i called twice to make sure that it had been cancelled. the first girl i talked to didn't even ask my name and hung up before i could ask for a confirmation number.
time span went as follows: order placed on 11/06/08, money taken from my bank account, (twice) on 11/10/08, cancelled on 11/15 and 11/16/ 08, $59.95 taken out on 11/28/08. their website does not exist, tried that, been there! i'm not sending anything back, heck i've paid for the crap 3 times!! and i want my $59.95 back. it was an unauthorized transaction.

Comments

• De
      Nov 26, 2008
    Quick Slim Tea - Quick Slim Tea
    8500 W 185th St, Rm D
    Tinley Park
    Illinois
    Phone: [protected]
    slimquicktea.com

I returned the product after being charged $200.00. They have had the product in hand for over a month and I have NOT seen the refund promised me.

• Pa
      Dec 04, 2008
    Quick Slim Tea - Chargeing Me Over And Over For The Same Thing
    Pamela J McConnell
    6243 Lakeside Dr.
    Clearlake
    California
    Phone: [protected]

Only ordered once paying by credit card, but they keep charging me. I tried to call them to tell them of their earor, but after several trys I gave up. No one answered the phone. I'm not the goverment and can't afford to give money away for free !

Jan 01, 2009

I too have had the run around with this company. I filed a complaint with the BBB of Illionois since this is where the company address is. In Nov. of 2008 I paid for only postage on a free trial of the tea (they sent me 3 boxes). a few weeks later they withdrew 179.00 out of my bank act (using my debit card that i used for the small shipping fee) without my permission. THE VERY next day after i discovered this, i returned the 2 unopened boxes and was promised a refund of 154.85 (for the two unopened boxes). I sent it back with delivery confirmation from the USPS and have spoken with their customer service center 5 times and have been given the run around. It is now Jan 1 2009 and i have yet to recv a refund. In the complaint with the BBB i have also requested that they pay for the 130.00 of over draft charges that my acct accured as a result from the unauthorized withdrawl.
    Bottom line...this company sucks! Dont buy anything from them. I have learned my lesson and will always check with a BBB before purchasing anything online from companies that are not well know respectable companies.

• Da
      Jan 14, 2009

Does anyone have the phone number for this company? I have the same complaint. I wondered why my credit card bill was so high. Then I looked and saw the $179.00 charge. They still keep charging my credit card every month. I don't have any of their information to get them to cancel or to report a claim. Please help.

• Me
      Jan 26, 2009

BEEN TRYING TO CANCEL AND THEY DONT SEEM TO GET THEM. TRIED BY E-MAIL AND PHONE

• Ad
      Feb 18, 2009
    Quick Slim Tea - charges with out my approval

quickslimtea keeps taking money of my bank account with out my authorization. i been charge over $300 now. can anyone help me?

• Dj
      Feb 19, 2009

I faced the same situation. I paid the $2.99 shipping and handling for the "free" sample. I called to cancel 14 days after I recieved it. They said I had to cancel within 2 weeks of ordering it, not receiving it. They had already charged $180.00 to my account at this point. When I called to complain they got very ugly with me and told me that I signed the agreement for them to take the money! They are crazy! Who in their right mind would agree to pay $180 for tea?! Then, they also debited my account 2 more times for small amounts, but at this point it said it was from out of the country! They told me that if I returned the tea, they would refund my money. That was in October. It is now February and I have not received one penny of my money back!