Quick Quid Loans / they told me that I haven't returned the loan

1 83 Green Lanes, London, AR, United Kingdom Review updated:

I took loan from the company Quick Quid Loans. I started to return it, and my payments were on time. I paid without any delays. So there weren’t any problems at all. But couple of days ago, I started to get different emails and messages that the company haven’t received the payment. They asked to pay or they would call to the police. WTF? I replied that they mixed something, but they continued to ask for money. I wonder if you have the same problems, what you have done in order to solve it.

Fu
Feb 13, 2015

Comments

• Tr
      22nd of Jun, 2012
    Quick Quid Loans - I have received a letter of first notice asking to pay the amount as a loan has been taken out in my name
    Quick Quid Loans

I have received a letter of first notice asking to pay the amount as a loan has been taken out in my name. I have never used the website or contacted the company.

• Ka
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Quick Quid Loans - TV Advert
    Haltwhistle
    England, Northumberland
    United Kingdom

This advert has also ran it's course. Far too often - almost every commercial break. Change the record please! If these Companies have too much money why don't they do some good in the world instead of these awful adverts that are on too often. Fed up of them!