QUICK PAID SURVEYS / no reply after payment

1 murphys creek, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0427305090

hello, i signed up on january 22, 2010 for a work at home business called quick paid surveys. i have a reciept number from clickbank and have tried to contact them via their technical support twice, and via clickbank as they suggest, with no response, and does not exist on the clickbank site. there is a 60 day money back guarentee, but cannot contact anyone. what can i do now? can i contact my credit card company to help retrieve the money, or have i done my doe?
kind regards,
andrea.

Comments

• Da
      19th of Jan, 2009
    QUICK PAID SURVEYS - NOT SATISFY
    QUICK PAID SURVEYS.COM
    New Zealand
    quickpaidsurveys.com

Hi I am sorry but i am not happy with this serves i been trying to get in to you website so I TRY TO MAKE SOME MONEY LIKE YOU SAID I CAN, .. BUT couldn't, ..so I am not happy, now i want my money back please.
    Maybe this is not for me.

David Garrett

• Si
      1st of Aug, 2009

【Valued Opinions】is a 【S`C`A`M】 !!!
    【Valued Opinions】 is a 【J`O`K`E】 Website !!!

I use a month finish their surveys, collect about $26.5, then I click "redeem" BUT the website automativity log off.
    When I tried to log in, it said my password is wrong, I tried to get my password back: ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    ************************************************************
    [b]【IT SAID】: " We're sorry but this email address was not found in our members database !!! " [/b]

8th of Feb, 2010

would like my money back too, or at lease earn some!