Quick Grant Pro / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:

This company has taken 39.95 out of my account. I need the money for college applications, I have tried repeatedly to get a hold of the company, and never have been able to get a hold of them. I am 17 and they still took money out of my account, I have never even heard of the Company. I told them when i first talked to them that I was not over the age of 18, and that I didn't want to be contacted by them again, however they still sent me the CD in the mail that i never asked for. All I want is to get my money back and not worry about this company swindling money out of my account anymore.
Ke

Comments

Ap
  29th of Dec, 2008
Quickgrantpro took 39.95 out of my account which was not authorized by me. It caused some of my bills to be declined. They gave me a fictious phone number to call, when I called it was something else and they could not help me They scamed me I filed a complaint with the BBB I want my money back and have them not take any more money from my credit card, which I don't know how they got acssess to. On thier web site it says to cancel call thier customer service number or e-mail them. you can't they have no access to the web site nor a phone #. Please return my funds and don't take anymore money out of my acct. How do I get my money back when there is no way to contact them? Does any one else have this same problem?
La
  30th of Dec, 2008

Quick Grant Pro - took money after told not too
Michigan

I paid the 2.99 and never received the CD, also told them to cancel any other charges not to send anything or charge anything since they never sent the CD. They took out of my account the 39.99 anyway, I'm now fighting to get it back!! Laurie/Michigan
Sh
  4th of Jan, 2009

Quick Grant Pro - taking money from account without authorization
QUICK gRANT pRO

i HAVE REPEATEDLY TRIED TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY TO PROTEST THIS UNAUTHORIZED REMOVAL OF FUNDS. mY BANK EVEN REFERRED ME TO A DISTRICT COURT IN DELAWARD THAT HAS A CASE AGAINST THEM. wHAT CAN i DO? i EVEN CHANGED MY CHECK CASHING CARD NUMBER.
Am
  7th of Jan, 2009
The same thing happened to my husband and me. He got the information from Kevin Treadeau's book. Called them and they told him for $1.99 to cover shipping and handeling they would send him a free CD, they offered him the membership for $39.95 and he declined. When I went to check my bank statement they took out the $39.95. I called 1-800-487-7085 and asked to speak to a supervisor, after telling them that I would call the BBB and the Secretary of State and file a affidavit of forgery with my bank. The supervisor told me they would credit my account, but that it would take 3-15 business days. If I do not get the money retured, I will follow up with my bank. If this money was taken off a credit card, I would report it as theft to your credit card company. If the credit card company gives you any problems, refer them to this website.
Ke
  12th of Jan, 2009

Quick Grant Pro - unauthorized charge to credit card
Houston
Texas
Phone: 2819234870

received a charge for $59.95 on my credit card twice. the first time was authorized about four months ago for a cd but this last one isn't.
Da
  29th of Jan, 2009
I CANCELLED THIS BEFORE THE FIRST 39.95 WAS TOOK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND NOW IT HAS BEEN TOOK OUT AGAIN A TOTAL OF 79.90. I TOLD YOU NOT TO SEND ME THE CD OR TAKE THIS OUT. YALL DID THIS ANYWAY. THIS NEEDS TO BE REFUNDED TO MY ACCOUNT. I DO NOT WANT THIS AND DON'T KNOW WHY IT WAS TOOK OUT TWICE ANYWAY. IF I NEED TO CALL MY LAYWER THEN I WILL. THIS SEEMS LIKE A RIP OFF TO ME.
Ge
  6th of Feb, 2009

Quick Grant Pro - Fraud
Wizard Calendar
180 Wallace Ln
Rockwell
North Carolina
gerri180@windstream.net

My credit card was billed for services I had not asked asked for. I expect a full refund. I have contacted the Better business bureau. I also contacted action 9 News I expect funds returned to my credit card immediatly!
Rb
  8th of Feb, 2009
money was taken from my account also when i said NO IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS--how do i get my money back
Ma
  24th of Mar, 2009
this company is charging my credit card for this service that we don't even use or have.
Ti
  11th of Apr, 2009
We had the same problem. I called them about the free CD and they asked if I would like a membership to which I told them no repeatedly. Since I don't have a credit card myself I used my mother's. We both thought it was a small price to pay for a way to learn more about grants for school. Until we got her credit card statement this month. They had charged us the $39.95 for the membership...that I had declined to! I took the advice of AmyLouWin and called their customer service number. They cancelled our account and told us that we would be refunded the $39.95 on our next billing cycle. We'll have to see if that's true.
Pi
  11th of Mar, 2010
What the hell, I just got a charge from this company, 39.95 and 9.95 and I haven't been called about a membership or a CD, I've never heard of these people until i Googled it just now.

I am pissed to say the least.

I will call that 1800 number asap tomorrow morning thank you amylouwin and if/when that posts on my account (its still pending) I am following up with the bank.

Pissed.