Quick Credit Score.C / amount debited to my bank account

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I applied for a "free"credit report, but was horrified to see that I was charged some £19

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Feb, 2010

i applied for a free credit but your taking some money from my account. i want to cancel my quick credit urgently

25th of Feb, 2010

i want to cancel my quick credit account because your charging some money from my bank account. how can cancel my quick credit account please?

11th of Mar, 2010

what a load of poo i never even signed up to quickcredit but they have omehow managed to take 19.95 from my bank x

• Ju
      17th of Jan, 2011

i applied for a free credit score and twice have been charged £19.95 why and how can i stop any more money been taken

• Ju
      17th of Jan, 2011

i applyed fer a free credit check and have not recived one and have been charged £19.95 for two month why? how can i stop it fast?

• Be
      28th of Jan, 2011

how can i cancel my monthly repayments to you as i do not nor ever will need the service that you supply.

29th of Mar, 2011

The best way in order to get this company closed down, and some action taken is by writing your complaint at the following website:

Or sending an email to the financial services authority on: consumer.queries@fsa.gov.uk
    Alternatively you can call them on: 0845 606 1234

We need numbers contacting the relevant government bodies, for the right people to actually notice, and stand up to what can only be described as aggressive, manipulative and misleading marketing.

• Ga
      10th of Apr, 2011

how do i stop quickcredit from stealing from my account

• Ga
      10th of Apr, 2011

how do i stop quickcredit from stealing from my account 2 payments of 19.95 unautherised

Quick Credit Score.C - withdrawed mony from my account
    United Kingdom

On the 27/04/2011 I viewed my statment online and I saw that money have been taking out of my account by Quick Credit Score.C.
    I want know why did you took my money, what was the reason, I am gonna go to the bank and make formal complain against your company, I thought I don't have any debth but you are stilling peoples money for no reason. I won't attach any thing here but I will do it from my BANK.

27th of Apr, 2011

I don't even have any credit card but they took money from my bank acount

27th of Apr, 2011

government is the bigest thive in the world, they are always takeing poor people's money, and even this company took child benefit money from my account.

Shame ON you Shame ON you Shame ON you Shame ON you Shame ON you

• Ad
      3rd of May, 2011

Dear Omoria,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score programme). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date.

There is only one way that anyone can become a member of our programme and that is to physically sign up to the programme, by completing our sign up process onlineTo become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically input your details on our sign up pages - - there is no other way that you can become a member otherwise. Adaptive We do notesn’t receive personal information from anyone else.

Upon once you have successful signed up to our programme we always make sure ensure that all the key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on the ways to contact us and of course the ways that that you can cancel membership.

In order to ensure membership is cancelled you will need to contact us directly via email or call the contact centre on the number below.
    If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may also use any one of these methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

1. Call +44 (0) 870 143 2343
    2. Visit http://www.adaptiveaffinity.com/faq.html
    3. Post your questions or concerns on our forum: www.adaptive-affinity.com.

Kind regards,
    Adaptive Affinity Customer Service

6th of Nov, 2011

I have noticed recently that for past three months an amount of 19.95 pounds have been debited from my account.Whom shpuld i complaint to and how can i stop this from happening.Kindly help me out.Thanks

• Te
      21st of Jul, 2014

hi my name is terry i emailed you on friday you took £79.95 out of my bank i did not aurthorise this and asked for my refund.still waiting for reply i would be grateful for a reply and refund, as i explained there was a virus on my computor and no aurthorisation was given on my part or partners thank you.