Quick Credit Score / cancellation of membership

1 Po Box 587, Edgeware, HA8 4DXUnited Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 08450261094

I have tried to cancel my membership but I have had no reponse fron quickcreditscore I have emailed them twice and tried phoning them, but they are still taking 14.95 from my account each month. 19.95 has also been taken from my account from a company called rewardsnow.co.uk, did not subscribe to this comany. They have the same address as quickcreditscore. Their telephone number is [protected]. Any help and advise in cancelling these memberships would be most appreciated.

Comments

• Ad
      29th of Nov, 2010

Dear Miss Duncan,
    I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score and Rewards Now programme). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date. It is important to keep our customers central to everything that we do.
    Having read your post, we ask that you please forward all emails that you previously sent to us to this email address: contact@adaptiveaffinity.com, please ensure that you include a contact telephone number in your email. We will then immediately cancel your subscription and ensure that any refunds that are correctly owed to you are paid.
    You (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us;
    1. Call +44 (0) 870 143 2343
    2. Visit http://www.adaptiveaffinity.com/faq.html
    3. Post your questions or concerns on our forum: www.adaptive-affinity.com.
    Kind regards,
    Adaptive Affinity Customer Service

29th of Mar, 2011

I have also tried to cancel via the email on their website, to which I have had the following responses:

contact@quickcreditscore.co.uk
    to me

show details 11:08 PM (1 hour ago)

[Insert your auto response here]

Forward

contact@quickcreditscore.co.uk
    to me

show details 11:12 PM (1 hour ago)

- Show quoted text -
    [Insert your auto response here]

Forward

29th of Mar, 2011

The best way in order to get this company closed down, and some action taken is by writing your complaint at the following website:

Or sending an email to the financial services authority on: consumer.queries@fsa.gov.uk
    Alternatively you can call them on: 0845 606 1234

We need numbers contacting the relevant government bodies, for the right people to actually notice, and stand up to what can only be described as aggressive, manipulative and misleading marketing.