The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Quick Credit Score / money withdrawn without permission

1 United States Review updated:

I signed up for a free credit check and now find that £19.95 has been deducted from my account. How do I get this back

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Jo
      29th of Jan, 2011
    0 Votes

    i wish cancel my debit card payments to you

  • Jo
      29th of Jan, 2011
    -1 Votes

    I wish to exercise my right to cancel the debit card account for £19-95pence per month forthwith

  • An
      29th of Mar, 2011
    0 Votes

    The best way in order to get this company closed down, and some action taken is by writing your complaint at the following website:

    Or sending an email to the financial services authority on:
    Alternatively you can call them on: 0845 606 1234

    We need numbers contacting the relevant government bodies, for the right people to actually notice, and stand up to what can only be described as aggressive, manipulative and misleading marketing.

Post your comment