quick cash support / Unauthorized charges

KS, United States Review updated:
4.85
I spent the dollar to supposedly get me a "success kit" sent to me - which I have never received and now along with the dollar charge I have a 11.95 charge. When you call the number they give you it tells you to go online to quickcashsupport.com and talk on messenger to a person that would help you with your problem.. When you go to the website a little box comes up and says that they are away for awhile - check back later. I know its only a dollar but I just wonder how many dollars they been getting from everyone - and to use the "google" name is really deceiving.
El

More quick cash support Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Me
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I agree with the complaint. I also called for the free work at ho9me kit from goggle they also took the $1.00 for the shipping fee and also charged me the 11>95 for it asnd never receiveds it either. I emailed them and they said go on they are sorry for the inconvience and go to the webpage that they sent to me and the wepage page said it has expired. So how many times do we have to try toget in touch with them and get no answers.
Er
  4th of Dec, 2008
The same thing happened to me and after hours of relentlessness I came across a number and called for all of those who cannot get through to the website to cancel call 1-866-341-7163
Fr
  15th of Jan, 2009
I to have been scam by this company. I called the number to cancel and thought that was it. Now I get my bank statement and two more charges were on them. I have had to get them lifted off and blocked through the bank. I would not do any business with them ever.
Je
  23rd of Jan, 2009
I too agree with the complaint. I subscribedfor the $1.00 kit and on my credit card statement I was charged an additional $11.95 for the google success kit (which I never recieved on either) Then on top of all of this, I am also charged $4.95 for Fraud protection which I never authorized.

Then it is impossible to get ahold of anyone to cancel. What a scam!!! What rip-offs!!

I wonder if these guys have ties to the crooks on Wall Street.

Jeanne
Do
  24th of Jan, 2009
I just want to cancel my account My name is Dorothy Ryder.
I have only been on for 7 days so please do not take any money out of my Credit Card. Please Cancel!!! Thank you.
Bi
  26th of Jan, 2009
Thanks Erin - The phone number worked...i had to be firm but i finally got them to take the $29.95 off my bank accoount. They tried to tell me i agreed to some kind of terms and condition clause ?
Dr
  30th of Jan, 2009
This place is a major scam avoid any google related products. i personly am boycoting all google from my experince with them. i called that number and they would not reverse charges. i filed a report with BBB, they said they have recieved 1000's involving this quickcash place. as consumers it is our job to make sure people like this are taken care of. so please blog bomb them as often as possible.
St
  4th of Feb, 2009
I agree this web site is a fraud and should be delt with with great viciousness to be resolved and to stop innocent people from getting ripped off.