Quick Card Services / Unauthorized withdrawal from my checking account

I had $49.95 withdrawn from my checking account from this company. I don't know who this company is or how they got my banking information. I called the number they provided to my bank, but it is an answering service stating you have to go online to reach them. I have filed fraud charges against them.

More Quick Card Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

31st of Mar, 2007
    Quick Card Services - Money withdrafted from account without authorization!

A few days ago i filled out an application for a $1,500.00 cash advance loan. After giving up, and thinking about money, i looked into my back account and noticed that the amount of 49.95 was drafted on 03/27/07 an amount that i did not authorize.

• Fe
      12th of Apr, 2007
    Quick Card Services.com - Phony company

Charges were taken out of bank account without authorization.Then my account was charged a nsf fee I would appreciate if this problem is resolved as soon as possible. Without having to contact my attorney.

• Je
      14th of Apr, 2007

On 4/5/07 a company called "ever private card services" took $49.95 from my checking account! This was an unauthorized transaction and i want mt money put back into my account NOW! This has caused my account to go into the negative and screwed up everything! I will be forced to take legal action against this company if the funds are not put back immediately!

• Gl
      14th of Apr, 2007

My checking account was not authorized for 49.95 to be taken out but it was causing me to have a overdraft with the bank

• Je
      15th of Apr, 2007

I never heard of Quick Card Services until they took $49.95 from my checking account. I've sent numerous complaints asking for my money back and they still haven't responded. I don't know what else to do?

• Rp
      24th of Apr, 2007
    Quick Card Services - Phony company

I never approved this company to take a phony check for 49.95 out of my account. I then complain and get a refund check for 49.95 that bounced at my bank and I got charged 20.00 for that. I called the "answering service" to complain and then got an e-mail that basically said they are not responsible. I have a complaint in with the NYS Attorney General's Office. I PRAY that my ss# is not hacked into. Doesn't matter - I have not credit anyways. I did close my banking account and will NEVER be so naive to do something like that again.