Quick Card Service (aka Nationwide Platinum) / Got their hands in $49.95 in my checking account

On 4-2-07, I applied for a Heritage Mastercard & did not apply for a Nationwide Platnium Unsecured Credit Card.

Well, here's the story: By the end of the day I called to verify funds in my account, like I always do. Said I had a balance of $22.15. I flipped out, took me awhile to figure out what was going on - talking to my bank and looking on the Internet.

My bank gave me a phone number to Nationwide Platinum - I called - it was an answering service with a very rude man on the line. He told me to go to: www.quickcardservice.com and tell them of my complaint. I have and nothing has happened. THIS WAS UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES OF $49.95 STOLEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT - I'll get them, one way or another - turn them over to everyone I can think of!!! They spit on me - I'm spitting back!!!

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2007
    Nationwide Platinum Unsecured Credit Card - Company deducted $49.95 out of my checking account without my knowledge

The website is: app.theultimateoffer.com. I only wanted i card - the Heritage Card to try & rebuild my credit... No where in print did I see that this amount would be deducted from my account... It's not right at all & I'm highly upset, because I will have at least 2 check to bounce because of this. This is no way to run a business. I will get a lawyer if I have to.

Thanks for your time,
    Gail Atwood

• Li
      4th of Sep, 2007
    Nationwide Platinum - Company deducted $49.95 out of my checking account without my knowledge

I applied for a credit card and the process did not show me an initial amount until I already clicked the "yes" button. They are going to take money out of my account and I didn't know until it was too late.

• De
      10th of Apr, 2008

I had the same thing happen by the same card company, But that 49.95 ended up costing me over 600.00 in over draft fees and charges, with out me telling them they could take anything out of my account.