Quick Buck Direct / UNAUTHORIZED FUNDS WITHDRAWN

Phone: 1-877-773-7723

This business pretends like they are giving you a CASH LOAN that never appears in your account but then they take out $24.95 from your bank account...They have you type your name in the application TWICE and then tell you that it is a charge for the APPLICATION...This is BS...I will contact the ATTORNEY GENERAL on this FIRM...Sooners4uandme6@aol.com...Mr. Bailey

Comments

• Me
      27th of Mar, 2009
    Quick Buck Direct - unauthorized withdraw
    Crossville
    Tennessee

I have had 24.95 taken from my account twice in the past 2 weeks. I have never applied for a loan at all with this account. I do not know how they recieved my account info. But they stole from me and charged me 36.00 dollars of over draft fee's something needs to be done about this company.

• Da
      1st of Apr, 2009
    Quick Buck Direct - unauthorized withdrawal
    davi d rossi
    Massachusetts

this company (quick buck direct) charged my bank account for 24.95 which I did not authorize. they have not responded to my request for a refund. I have now seen several other complaints about them doinf the some to other people. What can be done to retrieve my money.

• Ka
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    Quick Buck Direct - unathorized debit
    quick buck direct

I also had an unauthorized debit on my account for $24.95 on 4/1/09. I called the phone number and they said it was not them and they couldn't do anything about it. Fortunately I found it right away and was able to have my bank return it and put a block on it so I didn't get any more charges or overdraft charges. I never authorized anything from this company so this is extremely frustrating. Something definitely needs done with this "company" whoever they are!!

• Ka
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I totally agree as you can see from my complaint. Somebody needs to put a stop to this!!

• Dl
      8th of Apr, 2009

I have also been charged $24.95 from Quick Buck Direct, with whom I have had NO dealings with. I did not authorize any funds to be withdrawn from my account in the amount of $24.95. Any loan company I deal with ALWAYS do the payment agreement on my payday. That is what rose a RED FLAG for me, because this funds was done on a day which was very strange. I DO HOPE THAT SOMETHING CAN BE DONE TO STOP THESE CROOKS FROM RIPPING OFF HARD WORKING PEOPLE AS MYSELF AND THE OTHERS WHO HAVE WRITTEN TO YOU FOR HELP!!!

Thank You.

• Tu
      11th of Apr, 2009

I have called the law and gave them the number. I am pretty sure they will take care of it!

21st of Apr, 2009

The ### that took money out account needs to put it back Im taking to Quick buck direct signed James Gore

• Te
      27th of Apr, 2009

I to have been ripped from this company i notice $24.95 taken from my account so i ? my bank and i was given a number so i called and spoke with a marbella and she advise me the monines would be returned in 7-10 business days so i asked her for a confirmation and she gave me one i am very upset andf i feel robbed by this company i have no o=idea who they are the need to be sued

• Yv
      7th of May, 2009
    Quick Buck Direct - withdrawal from my account
    Quick Bucks Direct

I was looking over info on their website and received a service fee from my bank thjat my account was overdrawn They took out 24.95 from my sccount that I did not authorize I called the company they said the would credit my sccount which they still did not do. What do I do now latsha67@mail.com

• De
      19th of May, 2009

they have been taken money out of our account for 2 month and never applied for no loan they don't answer phones and has caused my account to be overdrawn twice.