Quest diagnotics / blood work appointment

1 2255 Dunn Ave Suite 202Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-696-9812

I made an appointment with this agency on 1-16-09 for to be seen on 1-21-09 at 7am for some blood work on my 9 yr old. I signed at 6:55am. The staff were chatting with each other while the waiting room was full with about 12-15 people waiting to be served. I noticed that clients were coming in after I and were taking back with-out an appointment and the staff/receptionist knew them ( 3people). I finally went up to the desk at 7:40 and asked when he was going to b seen for he has to be in school in 15 minutes. I recieved a very bad attitude from one of the techs and the receptionist, finally after waiting for another 5 mins I was called back, to which my son was treated very poorly and she poked my child 3 times becaused she was angry with me. I told her to get another tech to draw my son's blood and she was talking to the receptionist about me and that is very UNPROFESSIONAL. I will NEVER use this lab again and I hope that something is done about this. My son now very large bruises because of the tech that was very nasty.

Ta

Comments

Am
  28th of Jan, 2010

I went in with no appointment. and I was in and out with in 20 minutes and I also had 2 kids with me a 3 years and a 1 year old. the staff was very polite and prompt. I`m going back tomorrow for more blood work.