Quest Diagnostics / improper lab work
On may 30 I went for a blood draw when I went to my doctors office there were no results after two days of phone calls they said they would send the results to the doctor's office which turned out to state not sufficient sample to perfom test. this was the fifth time this has happened which I registerded a complaint prior and was assured this would not happen again. After making more phone calls I keapt being told I have to speak to the manager of that collection facility. which was just a voice mail and mt phone calls were never returned. I went back again on Dec 5 for my next routine test and low and behold again the results stated insufficient quantity for test again everyone I spoke to refurred me back to the manager to the collection facility and once again I only get her voice mail with no return phone calls.
More Quest Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews
- Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing 
- Quest Diagnostics SCAM! - false billing - scam! 
- Quest Diagnostics - pediatric blood draw 
- Quest Diagnostics - overbilling uninsured 
- Quest Diagnostics - fraudulent billing 
- Quest Diagnostics - unfriendly and unprofessional staff member
- Quest Diagnostics - unprofessional
- Quest Diagnostics - spouse's test results sent to me - how is this not a hipaa violation?
- Quest Diagnostics - accessing test results online 
- Quest Diagnostics - service - my son's labs were lost