Quest Diagnostics / improper lab work

1 Seaford, NY, United States Review updated:

On may 30 I went for a blood draw when I went to my doctors office there were no results after two days of phone calls they said they would send the results to the doctor's office which turned out to state not sufficient sample to perfom test. this was the fifth time this has happened which I registerded a complaint prior and was assured this would not happen again. After making more phone calls I keapt being told I have to speak to the manager of that collection facility. which was just a voice mail and mt phone calls were never returned. I went back again on Dec 5 for my next routine test and low and behold again the results stated insufficient quantity for test again everyone I spoke to refurred me back to the manager to the collection facility and once again I only get her voice mail with no return phone calls.

Comments

Su
  4th of Mar, 2010

How long does it take to get bloodwork results back from this company????My daughter has Crohn's disease and has had to change medicines...we needed bloodwork through this company because that is who the insurance company uses and it has almost been 3 weeks...we live in Ohio and we found out that her blood was sent to California??? She has to change medicines because of alergic reaction and has lost 18" of her intestine to this disease...she is 3 weeks past her treatment because this bloodwork has not come back yet???Boy did I get an eyefull when I read this complaint page!!! I am ready to start calling and complaining!!!