Quest Diagnostics / pediatric blood draw

1 17 sylvan streetRutherford, NJ, United States Review updated:

I went for blood work for my 7 months old daughter. The technician who drew the blood did a pathetic job. Inspite of me asking her to draw blood from her fist (she has had her blood drawn at her Pediatrician's) the technecian said she could find a vein in her arm and pursued. The blood never came out and my daughter started crying madly. She kept on piercing my daughters arm searching for the vein for about a minute. Then she decided to pierce again on her fist from where blood came through. I strongly recommend proper training on pediatric blood draw for that technician. Atleast quest diagnostics should not list such people capable of doing pediatric blood draw.

Ns

Comments

• Tg
      27th of Apr, 2010

I agree, this just happened to our 9 month old son yesterday... he was screeming like crazy. The technician was completely unquailified and we walked out!... without a sucessful blood draw.

• Ci
      28th of May, 2010

The same thing just happened to me, my daughter is 1 year old and we were there for 15 minutes trying from both arms needle in trying to find the vein. Never got her blood. It was the worst experience in my whole life. How could anybody so unqualified even do this kind of job???

• Ve
      13th of Aug, 2011

The same thing happened to my 1 yo daughter. My wife took her in last Thursday (8/4/11) to the Stockton, CA office for a CBC (complete blood count), and the phlebotomist could not find a vein. She poked & prodded my daughter's arm a couple of times, and even twisted the needle in her arm to try & find a vein. My daughter was SCREAMING IN PAIN & motioning to the door that she wanted out! The tech was finally able to draw some blood, but didn't have the tube screwed in correctly, so the blood was coming out the side. My wife took our daughter & quickly left the building. Come to find out later, my wife told me that the more experienced one was holding my daughter's arm, while the newer tech was the one drawing blood. The more experienced one even had to tell the newer one with the needle to PULL OUT! PULL OUT!

Ever since then, my daughter cannot sleep through the night, and wakes up 3-4x a night, screaming for her grandma. The Quest phlebotomist traumatized her to the point where she has night terror now!!! Before all this happenned, she would sleep through the night with no problems. I am NEVER going back there again!

• Ak
      8th of Feb, 2016

ABSURD LAB REPORT ! WRONG DIAGNOSTIC
    first time i go this lab for testing of thyroid and other blood test on recommendation of Dr. of their affilated hospital HCL . they collected sample of my child(10yrs) from my home, when report comes to me that shows FT3 & FT4 normal but TSH WAS 9.85(max range 6.4) which is hypothyroid, we request Dr. to reconfirm the test from other lab and then to start the medicine.
    we done retest AFTER 2 DAYS from well known lab of DR. path lab, on same conditions and same test as done from quest also done an additional test of THYRIOD THAT IS ANTI TPO,
    when i get the result of DR. PATH LAB, WE SURPRISED SINCE TSH level was verry well in range (4.5), and Anti tpo was also in range, hence as per this there was no thyroid symtems in my child.
    i request to AEST LAB FOR rechecking the sample, for 2-3 days they didn't reply my qureies and after 3 dyas they said that they get done recheck the sample from Dr. LAL PATH LAB AND as per that the report comes same as 9.85, i asked them the report of Dr.. lal path lab, but they didnt provide me .
    till now they have not given any explanations what was the reason for that abnormal reading.
    i will go to consumer court to complain this issue with all proof.
    Regards
    AKHLESH JAIN FATHER OF aarav jain

• Ka
      20th of Jul, 2017

How can you trust a business (Quest Diagnostics), if it allows an established CRIMINAL woman an access to patient records or tests? That criminal is Marina Noble (former Marine Mkhitaryan, DOB 06/02/1966), an Armenian immigrant who has hardly survived deportation, and now residing in 4 Repton Circle, Apt. 4101, Watertown, MA 02472. Please remember that name MARINA NOBLE, as there is no guarantee that you will not meet that fraudster criminal (credit card hacker, scammer, shoplifter, identity THIEF) one day. There are many Marina Noble-s in the world (including in UK), but there is only ONE Marina Noble (converted from Marine Mkhitaryan) - an Armenian nationality, and who resides in Massachusetts.

From her country Armenia to the USA, Marina's biography is satiated with multiple crimes: fraud, identity theft, credit card hacking/using, shoplifting, bad wording about everybody, FALSIFYING documents (including medical records, IDs), mail fraud (randomly picking attorney names from the Internet and composing fake letters under their names and without their awareness), prostitution, libels, scandals, slanders, opening countless fake email accounts under the names of individuals she personally knows and sending vulgar and hacking, hrassing emails to others (especially married men) from those fake (impersonating) email accounts. She has stayed in the USA through IMMIGRATION FRAUD.

Marina Noble came to the USA through Edmund Muskie program (when she did not know a single English word then), violated the 212 E immigration code and stayed after the program (2001-2003) against the regulations of the J1 visa and Immigration Law. She survived deportation by randomly locating an alcoholic unemployed lost person from Craiglist.org (William Noble from West Yarmouth, MA), dating him when he was still married, breaking his family and marrying him with her pregnancy from another man (again, from the online dating sites). The child, Sophia Noble, was born way before their marriage registration. The Immigration has been very nice to her, by closing eyes to her fraud and false intent statement (in waiving the 212E rule) and therefore, we all ended up in an intricate situation when this DANGEROUS CRIMINAL works in Quest Diagnostics.

Marina Noble photographs patient records from Quest Diagnostics and embeds them in her anonymous Internet posts that she opens under various doctors' names to put those doctors in trouble (for breach of privacy, when her targeted doctors remain of those impersonating postings). Marina Noble is a SICK-In-THE-HEAD terror. She must be stopped!

Everybody: follow your citizenship duties and report to the USCIS and Homeland Security about this woman (Marina Noble), so her immigration history and files will be revisited. More likely, she will not be deported as she formed a so-called family in the USA on the ruins of others, but at least she will pay the fine ($20, 000 - $100, 000) for her false intent and for lying to the Immigration Authorities. This is how this country must thrive, by recovering its budget through fining the grand-criminals and allocating the funds for the welfare of children, seniors, and veterans..

Marina Noble is the low, petty and hooligan version of Bernie Madoff. She cannot keep a job as each time she is being kicked out for doc falsifications and fraud.. She has a wealth of criminal records and warrants. Doesn't the Quest D's CEO know this? Formerly, Marina Noble was bragging and false-misrepresenting herself as the owner of Atlantic Clinical Trials LLC (in watertown, MA) then the web-listing of that phantom company was removed by her, after her fraud was released (she would locate random names from cemeteries, or online, and open fake patient records to report to clinical trial agencies that she has performed phase-1 drug efficiency trial on those persons, who sadly would remain unaware that their names being used by that criminal woman). Marine Noble's elder daughter, Azniv Shahverdyan, has also worked shortly with Quest Diagnostics (an entire criminal family attacking on this serious business and patient records...)

Marina Noble's and her daugher Azniv Shahverdyan's pictures are attached below, together with my receipt they have published in the Internet without my consent. WIth that, they did not intent to harm me, yet with that they wanted to harm the doctor under whose name they have published their posts (impersonation, class-3 felony crime), disseminating their hooligan posts in multiple hate sites and forums.