Quest Diagnostics / overbilling for people without insurance
I had labs drawn in September of 2018. To my dismay, the insurance I had refused to cover some of them. I didn't realize at the time that the prices Quest gave me if I had to pay out-of-pocket were ridiculously over priced and unfair. They will not negotiate the pricing either.
IF YOU ARE PAYING OUT OF POCKET FOR LABS, OR YOU THINK YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY MAY NOT COVER SOME OF THE LABS,
DO NOT GO TO QUEST DIAGNOSTICS UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY UP TO 10 TIMES WHAT OTHER PLACES MAY CHARGE FOR OUT-OF POCKET COST.
SHOP AROUND AND LOOK FOR REASONABLE CHARGES OR YOU WILL BE UNPLEASANTLY SURPRISED.
More Quest Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews
- Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing 
- Quest Diagnostics SCAM! - false billing - scam! 
- Quest Diagnostics - pediatric blood draw 
- Quest Diagnostics - overbilling uninsured 
- Quest Diagnostics - fraudulent billing 
- Quest Diagnostics - billing charge that I have no record of from quest diagnostics lab 
- Quest Diagnostics - service
- Quest Diagnostics - no notification of $13.74 bill, sent to collections. 
- Quest Diagnostics - billing department
- Quest Diagnostics - home blood draw