Quest Diagnostics / employee behavior

Ridgewood, NJ, United States Review updated:

I had a 10:00 am appointment at Quest Diagnostics last Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 127 Union St. Ridgewood, NJ 07450 for blood works and to drop off a 24 hour urine collection. Jennifer, my phlebotomist noticed that the 24 hour urine on my lab request slip was not checked off by my doctor. I was somewhat disappointed knowing my efforts in collecting my urine the entire day of Friday while I was at work. I asked Jennifer if I can check it off myself considering I am very well aware of my 10 years chronic medical condition and I know what tests my doctor prescribed for me and being a Registered Nurse myself. Jennifer explained to me that it couldn't be legally done which I also agreed.
I explained to Jennifer that I had a previous appointment which I couldn't recall the date but with same Quest location where I failed to collect my 24 hour urine so the phlebotomist did not draw my blood instead she gave me a 24 hour urine bottle and instructed me to come back some other time with the 24 hour urine collected. Jennifer told me that if the phlebotomist at that time made a notation in the system of a pending 24 hour urine test, then she might be able to run the test. But she didn't see any notation in the system. It appeared that whoever saw me at that visit which I couldn't remember the date, did not make any notation of such.
Jennifer went out of the room a few times keeping her co-worker informed of my situation. Few minutes later her co-worker came to the room where I was at and when I saw her I remembered that she was the one that attended to me in my last visit where I was turned away because I didn't have my 24 hour urine. Her name is Shamika. I asked her if she didn't notice that the 24 H urine test was not checked off when she saw me because it's the same request that Jennifer would not run the 24 H test because it's not checked off? Had Tamika told me that there was something wrong with the slip I could have gone to my doctor and have it corrected. Shamika became very defensive and loud. She pointed out that the 24 H urine bottle that I had did not come from Quest. According to her she could have not given me that bottle. I explained to her that I am a nurse and I work in a hospital and I used the bottle from my work instead of looking for the bottle that she gave me. She loudly responded, "because that never happened". I asked her of she is calling me a liar. She responded, "yes, you are making all these up".
Shamika continued to be loud ordering me to go out to the waiting room and page my doctor. I asked her many times to stop yelling at me but she continued to be loud. People in the waiting area heard her loud voice coming from room 3 where I was at. I went to the waiting room and tried to call my doctor to no avail.
I asked Jennifer if she can provide me information of any regulatory agency where I can direct my concerns to but she doesn't know. She then called her supervisor Kara Mauro but was unable to reach her.
I felt that it was unacceptable how Shamika was yelling at me and being spoken in a very demeaning manner.
Thank you for the attention given to my concern.

Respectfully,
Oliva Rosel
388 Jefferson St
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

Ol
Feb 1, 2017

Comments

• Az
      20th of Jul, 2017

How can you trust a business, if it allows a CRIMINAL woman an access to the patient records and tests? That criminal is Marina Noble (former Marine Mkhitaryan, DOB 06/02/1966), an Armenian immigrant who has hardly survived deportation, and now residing in 4 Repton Circle, Apt. 4101, Watertown, MA 02472.

From her country Armenia to the USA, Marina's biography is satiated with multiple crimes: fraud, identity theft, credit card hacking/using, shoplifting, bad wording about everybody, FALSIFYING documents (including medical records, IDs), mail fraud (randomly picking attorney names from the Internet and composing fake letters under their names and without their awareness), prostitution, libels, scandals, slanders, opening fake email account under the names of individuals she knows personally and sending vulgar and hacking emails to others from those fake (impersonating). She has stayed in the USA through IMMIGRATION FRAUD.

Marina Noble came to the USA through Edmund Muskie program (when she did not know a single English word then), violated the 212 E immigration code and stayed after the program (2001-2003) against the regulations of the J1 visa and Immigration Law. She survived deportation by randomly locating an alcoholic unemployed lost person (William Noble from West Yarmouth, MA), dating him when he was still married, breaking his family and marrying him with her pregnancy from another man. The child, Sophia Noble, was born way before their marriage registration. The Immigration has been very nice to her, by closing eyes to her fraud and false intent statement (in waiving the 212E rule) and therefore, we all ended up in an intricate situation when this DANGEROUS CRIMINAL works in Quest Diagnostics.

Marina Noble photographs patient records from Quest Diagnostics and embeds them in her anonymous Internet posts she opens under various doctors' names to put those doctors in trouble (for the breach of privacy, when her target remains unaware for years, of those impersonating postings). Marina Noble is a SICK-In-THE-HEAD MANIAC. She must be stopped!

Everybody: follow your citizenship duties and report to the USCIS and Homeland Security about this woman (Marina Noble), so her immigration history and files will be revisited. More likely, she will not be deported as she formed a so-called family in the USA on the ruins of others, but at least she will pay the fine ($20, 000 - $100, 000) for her false intent and for lying to the Immigration Authorities. This is how this country must thrive, by recovering its budget through fining the grand-criminals and allocating the funs for the welfare of children, seniors, and veterans..

Marina Noble is the low, petty and hooligan version of Bernie Madoff. She cannot keep a job as each time she is being kicked out for doc falsifications and fraud.. She has a wealth of criminal records and warrants. Doesn't the Quest D's CEO know this? Formerly, Marina Noble was bragging and false-misrepresenting herself as the owner of Atlantic Clinical Trials LLC (in watertown, MA) then the web-listing of that phantom company was removed by her, after her fraud was released (she would locate random names from cemeteries, or online, and open fake patient records to report to clinical trial agencies that she has performed phase-1 drug efficiency trial on those persons, who sadly would remain unaware that their names being used by that criminal woman). Marine Noble's elder daughter, Azniv Shahverdyan, has also worked shortly with Quest Diagnostics (an entire criminal family attacking on this serious business and patient records...)

Below is Marina Noble's and her daugher Azniv Shahverdyan's pictures are attached, together with my receipt they have placed in the Internet.

• Ka
      20th of Jul, 2017

How can you trust a business (Quest Diagnostics), if it allows an established CRIMINAL woman an access to patient records or tests? That criminal is Marina Noble (former Marine Mkhitaryan, DOB 06/02/1966), an Armenian immigrant who has hardly survived deportation, and now residing in 4 Repton Circle, Apt. 4101, Watertown, MA 02472.

From her country Armenia to the USA, Marina's biography is satiated with multiple crimes: fraud, identity theft, credit card hacking/using, shoplifting, bad wording about everybody, FALSIFYING documents (including medical records, IDs), mail fraud (randomly picking attorney names from the Internet and composing fake letters under their names and without their awareness), prostitution, libels, scandals, slanders, opening countless fake email accounts under the names of individuals she personally knows and sending vulgar and hacking emails to others from those fake (impersonating) email accounts. She has stayed in the USA through IMMIGRATION FRAUD.

Marina Noble came to the USA through Edmund Muskie program (when she did not know a single English word then), violated the 212 E immigration code and stayed after the program (2001-2003) against the regulations of the J1 visa and Immigration Law. She survived deportation by randomly locating an alcoholic unemployed lost person from Craiglist.org (William Noble from West Yarmouth, MA), dating him when he was still married, breaking his family and marrying him with her pregnancy from another man (again, from the online dating sites). The child, Sophia Noble, was born way before their marriage registration. The Immigration has been very nice to her, by closing eyes to her fraud and false intent statement (in waiving the 212E rule) and therefore, we all ended up in an intricate situation when this DANGEROUS CRIMINAL works in Quest Diagnostics.

Marina Noble photographs patient records from Quest Diagnostics and embeds them in her anonymous Internet posts that she opens under various doctors' names to put those doctors in trouble (for breach of privacy, when her targeted doctors remain of those impersonating postings). Marina Noble is a SICK-In-THE-HEAD terror. She must be stopped!

Marina Noble's and her daugher Azniv Shahverdyan's pictures are attached below, together with my receipt they have published in the Internet without my consent. WIth that, they did not intent to harm me, yet with that they wanted to harm the doctor under whose name they have published their posts (impersonation, class-3 felony crime), disseminating their hooligan posts in multiple hate sites and forums.