Queensland Taxi Service / Registration T46 680, Ford Falcon

1 Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

Tha above mentioned Taxi driver behaved too offensively when I asked him to drop me at Domestic Airport terminal from International one on the 29th Aug, '08. He said he had been waiting to get someone to travel long distance (to get more money). He became too irritable asked me to go by train, used filthy language "you p..s off" etc, etc: When I asked for a taxi Invoice at the domestic terminal, purposely, he said that the machine wasn't working. These people should understand that we are not travelling free of cost to get these abusals. Having come after travelling a very long distance the driver should understand how painful and insulting are these to hear. I don't know where to complain about all these. I don't want this to happen for my enemy even. If anyone could help me where to complain about this person, that would be very much appreciated. I don't want these weeds to be there among good hearted taxi drivers in Brisbane.

Jo

Comments

Sc
  8th of Sep, 2009

I understand this happened a long time ago. I am currently attempting to make a complaint about another taxi driver for a seperate issue. What I am currently doing and what I suggest is post the complaint in as many places as you can. The council website, Transport Department website, the taxi companies website, everywhere you can find.
I 110% agree that these low life, arrogant, heartless drivers are ruining the reputation of all those other drivers out there who are wonderful, caring drivers and make you feel safe and comfortable to drive with them. With them behind the wheel, your life really is in there hands.

Wo
  28th of Dec, 2009

I totally agree with how it felt to be verbally abused by the taxi drivers and yet being unable to do much about it when they are behind the wheels!! I had intention to complain about this taxi driver that I met recently who not only verbally insulted me but had deliberately decided to take the longer route back to my home (by lying about roadworks around the place I stay which was not true) and thus making the trip cost an additional 10 dollars. And on top of that, he had the cheek to stop some distance away from my house, making me walk some unsheltered distance back to my house when it was raining moderately. However, as much as I want to complain about him, I did not managed to get down his cab number as it was late at night and dark outside. So there goes my chance of making the complain.

After this experience, I will think twice before taking another cab and I had also decided to not take any cab where the taxi driver does not seem sure of how to get to the destination.