Quantum Processing Group/Orchard Bank HSBC / harassment/fraud

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813-774-5528

I am dying. I have tried to cope the best way I can financially. these people have done the lowest form of a deplorable act by contacting me while in hospice as well as contacting my elderly parents threatening me with a restraining order as well as the seizure of what assets I have. is this what humanity has been reduced to? bill collectors who have computer and telephone courage to bully people who have day-to - day trials and tribulations into paying for something that appears to be a likely scam??? everything I read is leading me to believe that this is some con artist's way of trying to force me into a scam. today I am reporting "you" to the police for contacting me, and if we must go to court, then I will gladly appear if I am still alive, with my nurse in a wheel chair, and I will convincingly tell the judge of how I was struck with a disease that required me to be on chemo and to have endless biopsies and lose my career. i'd gladly pay if I had it, but to try to scare me and distress my family is cruel and the lowest form of # I have ever encountered.

Tr
Jun 13, 2013

Comments

• Tr
      13th of Jun, 2013

15th of Jun, 2013

Sundeep Dronawat is the CEO, anybody who is getting calls is probably having or have had their identity stolen by some nice lad in Mumbai.

15th of Jun, 2013

Thankfully Google Images has a mugshot of what this slug looks like. I would warn all of you to watch your accounts and to cont alerts on your credit. These moles come here and set up shop to steal from the elderly, the grief stricken and disabled. Thanks Sundeep for being vain!act all credit bureaus to put

• Th
      16th of Jun, 2013

Take heart. This is a scam and they are looking for ez rollovers. There's only one way to deal with this: blast a loud sports air horn into the phone. They usually get the message you onto them and won't do a rolling trick. Tell your family to do the same. When they call just end the call. If they are legit debt collectors tell them to send you a debt verification and end the call. They are scammers they cannot take you to anyone's court room.

• Al
      17th of Jun, 2013

Concentrate on getting well. They are definitely taking advantage of you in your current state. Have your caregiver contact an attorney in your area through www.naca.net. They will fight for your rights. If they take your case and win, the collection agency will have to pay your legal fees. Most of these attorneys have a free consultation.

18th of Jun, 2013

I guess these people are determined to kill me. I was rushed to the hospital last night because they called my home all day and started calling my son's mobile phone threatening to have him arrested. He is seventeen and he got so nervous he had a car accident. I don't know what they want from me or how to make this stop but it has gone too far in my household, innocent people are being hurt by a cruel game that's gone too far. Luckily he just had minor injuries but he's a good kid who worries about losing me. Now he is being dragged into this. I need these people to be exposed.

• Al
      18th of Jun, 2013

The only way to stop them is to sue them. If you have proof of the threats, etc, go to naca.net and find a consumer attorney in your area. Most have a free consultation. Damages can be VERY steep for the collection agency. If you're in a 1 party state, you can record the calls without telling them you are.

19th of Jun, 2013

SUE these people and keep the tape recorder by the phone. This company is all over the internet and is a SCAM. This is the reason why our country is up for grabs and 9-11 took place, not enough filtering. Quantum could be some third country source about to wreak havoc on our country and it's citizens. Wake up America!!!

26th of Jul, 2013