Quantum / Job

8382 Baymeadows Road
Everything you read about Quantum is true. I was in the company for 8 months. Had all my qualifications and never got promoted because the company did not have the money. I just wanted to let everyone know how shady the parenting company is. My manager decided it would be a good idea to sign my last paycheck over to herself because as a manager she was making no money. When I finally found Mike Putnam's phone number and told him of the situation he refused to get back to me. All he did was issue me a new check. I found out from old friends in the business the manager had done this to them as well. The sued and each got 1, 000 dollars in hush hush money. When I treatened to sue, he did not want to pay me so never responded to me and just shut down my managers office. This was ontop of all of the reasons people quit. We had a turn over rate of 8 people a week. All of the things posted are true and the only reason they keep opening offices is because so many close down that they just need to push people out. Draw out a diagram of how the company works, it will make a pyramid. The interview process is all a lie, I was litterally taught how to lie to people. And I was pushing for assistant management and was hospitalized for 2 days and was threatened to be fired if i did not come the day after being in the hospital...REALLY FOLKS? You dont even offer medical insurance, even to the managers...!!! How have they not gotten shut down? (and by the way, we speak with the officers for toys for tots and they do not agree with what they do).