Quantum Financial Services / Tax help scammers

1 5303 Spine Rd.Boulder, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.888.852.7978

STOP THE SCAM W/ QUANTUM FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS. This company will give you a quote for you to pay upfront. They will tell you this is your flat fee to solve your problem. They will promise to get you a low monthly payment ($200 in my case) with the IRS, and then... just 2 weeks before they are due to save you, they will turn on you and make you afraid of the IRS. They will tell you how hard it will be for them to go forward with the material you have provided... but if you will send them a few more thousand dollars, they can get the job done. This happened to me... and I have been in touch with others who have experienced the same problem. So I will post this complaint often until they refund my $1800, or until we have enough people to move forward with a class action. In my recent bout with Quantum, they agreed to send my paperwork on without charging me more money. They did this asking that I retract my comments from the complaints board. So... the IRS received an incomplete, unsigned From 433A. I feel deeper in in trouble than ever. I am winging this on my own now. Somehow the Agents at the IRS have pity on people who have been shafted by firms like Quantum. Other firms need not contact me. I do not trust any of you now.

Comments

• Br
      9th of Sep, 2008

Thats probably why you got into tax trouble always crying? Blaming the other guy? When it comes to taxes do not procrastinate! And when you do don't blame the other guy! I feel sorry for people like you!

Kind Regards

Brian

• We
      26th of Sep, 2008

That be good english, Brian

• Fr
      2nd of Feb, 2009

They are in the process of scamming me, too. They, so far, refuse to return my unused retainer. Also, they initially took $2, 750 from me, then, late last year, asked for an additional $3, 000. When I finally fired them, they refused to return the unused retainer.

• Hi
      8th of Apr, 2009

They called and left a message for me that sounded like an IRS agent demanding me to return the call ASAP. When I found out who they were, I told them to take me off their list and never call again.

Low life. Pure and simple. Kicking people when they're down. They'll get what's coming to them eventually.

• Hi
      8th of Apr, 2009

Brain works for Quantum.

• Bo
      1st of Oct, 2009

not sure about the Scam part, BUT they call me office 10 times a day, even though my secretary keps telling them we are not interested, I emailed them to stop and they still call...its amazing, i will give them 1 more day, then i will report them.

• Ry
      22nd of Feb, 2010

They did the same thing to me promising me the world and getting my retainer. Then they promised to return it and even had me sign a contract that they would return my money in 30 days and never did. I would not advise using them for anything. I filed a complaint with the bbb and am going to file a small claim law suit.

• Ta
      28th of May, 2010

I have worked for several of these companies over the past ten years and have the inside scoop on all the major tax resolution companies in Colorado.

For the 411 on these companies: http://taxresolutionincolorado.blogspot.com/2010/05/blowing-whistle-on-colorado-tax.html

If you need any additional information on these companies I'd be more than happy to tell you the truth. My email is tax.truth@yahoo.com

• Qu
      1st of Aug, 2012

Again, same thing. Brian enrolled me, gave information that did not gel with what they finally offered. Over $7, 000.00 was used up in phone calls, emails, and then they just stopped. When I wrote them emails for 6 months or so asking for them to move along and let me know the status, they finally told me they would need ANOTHER $4, 500 to pursue the personal tax liability now that the business had finally failed! To my knowledge they had only one discussion with the IRS. They promised they would file some unfiled tax returns and they did not. When they told me that would require more $, they would never quote me a price. Finally, I just gave up, they disenrolled as my rep, and now the IRS is after me again on a personal level. Their website guarantees results. Wow!

• Qu
      9th of Aug, 2012

Anyone know their current status? Their site is "under construction", so I guess they finally slithered off into the swamp. How can something be recovered?