Quantum Alarm Monitoring Svcs / Inadequate service/information

1 6217 Manresa DrCorpus Christi, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 616-821-3482

Since signing up with Quantum in the summer of 2007, I have had several questions about my service, my system, etc. I have contacted my sales rep, Ron Long (?) but my calls, in the beginning were not returned. Then later, the voice mailbox was always full and I was unable to even leave a message.
I was never given a manual or customer service information with my system. I have had symbols show up on the screen and not had a key to refer to to find out what they meant.
I found out, by accident, that the first year I didn't even have an alarm permit which is required by Corpus Christi. I filled out the app, what happened?
Today I'm trying to explore contract requirements/obligations. I cannot get a hold of anyone at customer service for the numbers I have or have found on the internet.
The only constant contact I have with Quantum is when they deduct that amount out of my bank acct every month. (Which I was also told by the sales rep, is a requirement of Quantum)
Just not a vey happy camper.

Comments

• Bf
      23rd of Feb, 2010

Quantum Alarm is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Terrible customer service, and their practices are extremely shady. It's hard to get a hold of anyone who has an answer and when they give you an answer it's never a straight one. I have been trying to solve a contract issue for 6 months now. Everytime I think it's fixed I get another bill. No one is using the alarm system at my old house. I don't live there any more. Terrible.

• Ha
      18th of Dec, 2010

I too hate this company. Its nothing but a scam. Why hasn't this company been investigated yet and/or shut down?!